Looking for some infos for faster recovery

Jessy91

Hey guys here we are Im that little guy who wants to get bigger, tired of being smaller than all the dudes around been training for a while now here's my diet

4k cals/daily

220P/120F/500C 5'7 170 lbs 24 yo 9% BF

I have zinc magnesium multi, fish oil and vitamin D supp already

Training 3x week (Upper, lower, back) + 6hours/week of sport including cardio, lifting girls and gymnastic

I have 10 weeks ahead of me and I want to build up some mass, never took steroids before but I'm srsly tired of being the smallest guy in the team

What I'm looking for mostly is a way to heal faster so I can train harder its all I want I can put the intensity but my body just doesn't follow the rythm..

I was looking into Test E/Deca Dbol but I think I wont have the full benefit since I only want to do it for 10 weeks + first cycle so meh that might be harsh on my body, you guys have anything to recommend that would speed up my recovery and help me put on some mass?

Thanks ahead!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, what sport do you play? The gains that you want are for more speed? more strength? Endurance? what are your exact goals with this? Just tired of being the smallest guy on the team is not a good enough excuse for an athlete. Don't forget that peer pressure has lead many folks down the path to perdition.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the reply!

Sport is cheerleading basically throwing girls around, running everywhere flipping around (tumbling/gymnastic)

My main issue is strength, I wanted solve this issue by starting gym training but now my body can't keep up with the rythm of weight lifting AND the sport and if I want to gain I need to push myself, I'm making sure to get enough sleep 8-9 hours a day getting the cals in 4k+ ED watching the micros so my body doesn't miss anything but Still... can't seem to keep up and then I see those buffed guys in my team who know shit about nutrition nor training still carrying on with it as if it was easy, simply because of genetics so I need something more cause my genetic is shit

Been doing this for 3 years now still not good enough for me, started at 125 lbs

Damn, So your the guys I see on TV with those hot cheerleaders over their heads, I think you just became my new hero :) feel free to share any practice pics with me via pm, lol. My contributing advice to you is to; up your fiber and water intake and also add MCT oil to your diet straight from the coconut tree mon, eat like a beast man, for real, eat eat and eat. There is no better motivational factor than knowing you can lift a cheerleader over your head and look good doing it and taking a peak up there once in a while to make sure that......................................shes securely being held. :) :bootyshak

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply again,

My diet already consist of about 50g of fiber daily and I drink between 6-8 shakers of water daily so perhaps 3-4 litters,

Never heard of MCT oil though could you give me more info on it, I just googled it, I read it helps with ATP as I can see, so basically more energy which would be cool thanks for this but I also already take 3g of creatine daily, are they gonna stack? or is it not even related ?(Sorry trying to make linkg here)

Oh and I also take 5g of beta alanine daily to help with the type of sport I do.

and really there is nothing that could help me out there? I kind of feel desperate trying so hard and still being so far behind.

Honestly, if your not gaining, you have to up the calories. Even using gear, you STILL have to up the calories. Considering your very active, you probably need to eat more. I've posted this before but michael phelps was consuming 10,000+ calories while training for the Olympics. Sure, he's not a big guy at all but maybe that will put it in a better perspective for you...

Honestly, if your not gaining, you have to up the calories. Even using gear, you STILL have to up the calories. Considering your very active, you probably need to eat more. I've posted this before but michael phelps was consuming 10,000+ calories while training for the Olympics. Sure, he's not a big guy at all but maybe that will put it in a better perspective for you...

You might be right, though I am actually gaining weight and my issue isn't really in gaining weight but mostly into recovering faster and strength gaining, I feel like my body isn't healing fast enough and doesn't allow me to push harder on the next session, that's why I was thinking Deca, but obv I can't run that on its own so I thought of adding TE to it

Well if it's your first cycle, deca would be out of the question. Your absolutely right about not being able to run deca alone. Test has to be the base for every cycle in men. Read up on the ology faq's thread for more information about your first cycle and how to go about it safely...

Back