First timer

catalyst317

I have, after alot of research, to try gear. Never done it before. I have a pretty decent base to start with. I don't want to get huge or anything. I am 26, weigh 160lbs. I am thinking of just doing a 8 wk cycle of deca ( like the gains/side effects of deca) only and follow up with clomid... any thoughts on this? Is this a good start or should I add another?

what your bf % and hight?
deca is not a good start any way for first cycle and defently not alone (it'll kill your libido)

I'm 5'9" and don't know my body fat. I'm not very big and my abs a decently pronounced, so I assume I have a pretty low bf%. What would you suggest as a good start with nice gains. I thought about deca for the low side effects as compaired to others.

catalyst317 said:
I'm 5'9" and don't know my body fat. I'm not very big and my abs a decently pronounced, so I assume I have a pretty low bf%. What would you suggest as a good start with nice gains. I thought about deca for the low side effects as compaired to others.
deca shuts you down hard and is harder to recover from than anything else except maybe tren imo . deca alone without test can also cause erectile trouble .
test only , either cyp or eth ,at 400-600 mg a week for 10-12 weeks would be my reccomendation . start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after the last cyp or eth injection .

Deca for side effects are low but that doesnt mean its the safest. Its probably 1 of the fastest steroids that will shut down ur natural test production so its not reccomended to be used on its own. Testosterone Enanthate would be a good choice for your first cycle and you'l gain plenty from it.

If youd id a lot of reserach you have to keep reseraching.. First deca ALONE will MOST LIKELY kill your dick.. ONLY clomid is a bad idea too for post cycle therapy (pct)... 5'9'' 160 isn't a great base really. Personally I would keep training natual.. but the best cycle is a 16 weeker of test ... there are a # of effective post cycle therapy (pct) protocols out there.. research them

whats your training exp?
i honstley think u can pack more size naturaly and keep studynig the all roids isue caouse its clear u have no clue what u r geting into
but your a big boy (26 hehe older than me)
as first cycle you should go imo one test (E \cyp) (a multy ester can be used as well sustanon\andropen\omandarn but it's less fits for first cycle)
for 8-12 weeks at a doase of 300-500 mg per week and proper post cycle therapy (pct)
you'l see good gains for sure

what would you recomend for a pct? I was thinking of nolvadex, but heard that clomid was very recommended for any post cycle treatment. Thanks for all the help also guys.. Wanted some professional opinions before I decided and now I am very happy I did.

Cheers

as far as my training experience goes, I have been working out moderatly for the last 2 years. As well as running 5 times a week. I have a very high metabolism and burn fat very easily, but it's so hard to put on lean mass. I eat 5 meals a day. 330g of protien, 3500 cal, 80g carbs per day(aprox) I've been on this diet for the last 7 months and have put on maybe 5 lbs. I also take 35g of CEE/day. I am only looking to do maybe 2 cycles at the most and put on 20-30lbs.

catalyst317 said:
as far as my training experience goes, I have been working out moderatly for the last 2 years. As well as running 5 times a week. I have a very high metabolism and burn fat very easily, but it's so hard to put on lean mass. I eat 5 meals a day. 330g of protien, 3500 cal, 80g carbs per day(aprox) I've been on this diet for the last 7 months and have put on maybe 5 lbs. I also take 35g of CEE/day. I am only looking to do maybe 2 cycles at the most and put on 20-30lbs.

Stop running while bulking.

Your carbs are much to low to gain wieght. Carbs to protein ratio should be 2/1. At one 160lbs lean you should be ok w/ 200g protein and 400g carbs. Do cardio at most 2-3 times per/wk. If you're naturally lean than this cardio is for upkeep and should only be around 20 minutes. If you do end up cycling than kicking the carbs up is even more important. And keep in mind as you gain weight on cycle that total caloric intake has to increase accordingly.

if you choose to do cardio while bulking, id do some lower intensity stuff. Incline walking on the treadmill.

Test is best

400-600 a week with anti-e managment and pct

12 weeks is also best, more wiggle room for course correction

Yeah, my carbs are low, and protien high... see my wife is a health freak and a vegitarian so I don't get to eat meat and everything is low carb. no taste crap. (fuckin' tree hugers) Although I do sneak a burger in about once a year. We also run every day after work as kinda a cool down and a couples thing... I have a feeling if I stop running I will commit marriage susicide... But that's why my pro is so high... I'm not really getting it from anywhere except from nuts and protein drinks. What would you guys recommend as a good diet? Also do you think a 12 week cycle is best for a first run?

Last edited:
Back