Flat Ass ?

supergirl said:
not for nothing but bubble butts on MEN make girls goofy too :) hahhaa
such a sexist remark SUPERGIRL , i am shocked , we are here in the honorable halls of the femme forum to learn and share knowledge not to make degrading remarks about the male anatomy , but since you brought it up wait until you squeeze the two volleyballs im packing for a tush :p

Hmmm...speaking of nice tight butts, I think I need to go look at Needsize's butt pic again. Man, that was a nice pic!:tounge2: :tounge2:

DADAWG said:
such a sexist remark SUPERGIRL , i am shocked , we are here in the honorable halls of the femme forum to learn and share knowledge not to make degrading remarks about the male anatomy , but since you brought it up wait until you squeeze the two volleyballs im packing for a tush :p

lmao.. sexist in NO way whatsoever!! i am simply stating what turns me on about a man :)

volleyballs eh :) ahahhaa

I need to learn to squat, but until I have someone that can teach me, I use the "butt blaster" machine at the gym. My husband's butt was pretty flat a year ago and it's shaping up nicely on this machine!

Anyone have a good link with pictures, possibly movie files, of propper form for doing squats?

Thank you, Rocket! I can't pay a trainer right now and I figure if I just pay attention enough to the guys at the gym and watch some video's like you just linked me up with, and read Arnold's encyclopedia I should figure out how to do it with correct form and not injur myself. That's my biggest fear! Hugggs to ya for the link. :)

DADAWG said:

bump!!!:D

MrsPuddlesFL said:
Thank you, Rocket! I can't pay a trainer right now and I figure if I just pay attention enough to the guys at the gym and watch some video's like you just linked me up with, and read Arnold's encyclopedia I should figure out how to do it with correct form and not injur myself. That's my biggest fear! Hugggs to ya for the link. :)

Mrs. P!:ugh: dont't watch other people at the gym... most people have horrible form! Use Rocket's link.

Maybe sure to start at a comfortable weight... KEEP YOUR BACK STRAIGHT. Feet should width apart, butt sticking out, and squat like your going to sit down on a bench. Then push up with your legs.

Make sure you are looking straight ahead, this will keep you from falling forward

=)

Thanks, Frisco. Don't worry...I know WHO to watch and learn from at the gym. There are a few regulars that I see who really know what they're doing. :) Now...all I gotta do is get in there and TRY it!

Back