Floyd Mayweather V Manny Pacquiao

How is ortiz the pussy he is the one asking for the fight... its punk ass pacqiou who wants the same amount of money as mayweather which is crazy.. the man is undefeated and hes beaten the best..manny is next if he stops being a pussy

How is ortiz the pussy he is the one asking for the fight... its punk ass pacqiou who wants the same amount of money as mayweather which is crazy.. the man is undefeated and hes beaten the best..manny is next if he stops being a pussy

how is it that Mayweather deserves a bigger payout? the only reason the fight won't happen is because Mayweather can't bully Pac-man. Pacquiao is by far the best pound for pound currently. he doesn't need mayweather.

I think Pacman got tired of Mayweather dodging him and will probably avoid him because he doesn't respect him anymore. Hell, Mayweather issued the challenge on twitter of all places. This is why I can't get into boxing anymore. While some things in the UFC aggravate me, at least there isn't any dodging fights. You fight who is next in line; plain and simple. If it does happen my money is on Manny.

imo pacman does not need mayweather but mayweather needs pacman! yess msyweather will mske it up there as a legend but pacqious already up there! also i dont think this fight will ever happen kuz after the fight boxing will be finiished no one will be interested including myself!

Back