Just using clomid for fun, though health/test question

mrricco2012

Mini Rocky
Hey guys i had a question about clomid if anyone wishes to help.

Ive been off roids for about near 2 years now, past year i feel completly normal and test levels feel great. getting great normal gains in the gym.

I got an extra bottle of clomid, thought of taking it. I know clomid would raise my test levels but what would happen when i come off of it? would my test levels be worse from when i started or go back to the same levels? I dont wish to try it if i will feel like crap again the way i felt the first year off roids even after proper PCT. I dont wish to cycle anymore, i mean i got great body gains but lost majority of the strength afterwards. But wouldnt mind a little boost instead of trashing the clomid.

while on clomid youll see a boost in your test levels and your estrogen levels will drop...

when you come off, there will be a period of balancing out.. where you might not feel as well

thank your 3j for the reply

I sorta figured they'd have to re balance out. Im just worried that I wont come back to the normal feeling that i do now. Took me awhile to feel normal after my final steroid cycle (4th). Was gonna do a 5th but decided to quit but i still had the PCT i bought. Had been wondering if to toss it or just do a clomid cycle for a bit.

This would be very different from an aas cycle. Your body will be making the test. I did this before I ever took test and it raised my level to 890. Afterwards a quickly returned to normal. Despite what many many people told me......i did in fact gain strength during that time. Gains were unimpressive but I only used it for a couple months. The reason for my experiment was two parts, to see if I could make gains without injecting test and to see if the clomid was legit and effective for me.......as I was planning my first cycle. In the end I found that clomid is EXTREMELY effective for me and that the gains were not what I was looking for at the time :) so I took the plunge. A friend of mine did the exact same thing at the exact same time as me.......and had pretty much the same results. His test level went from 500 to 750. His strength gains were much greater than mine but we started from different levels of strength conditioning so it's tough to compare.
Not sure this is what ya were looking for......but it's all I got :)
Don't expect test cycle gains......do expect around a 50% increase in natural testosterone production. No AI was used in my experiment, estrogen levels mirrored test levels and got to hi normal

Why would you tweak ur HPTA W EXOGENOUS ANYTHING if you ran gear and are , after 2 years feeling good.

U dodged a "potential trt bullet" so to speak . Count your blessings, give that chlomid to your next ex gf and move on.

Hey guys i had a question about clomid if anyone wishes to help.

Ive been off roids for about near 2 years now, past year i feel completly normal and test levels feel great. getting great normal gains in the gym.

I got an extra bottle of clomid, thought of taking it. I know clomid would raise my test levels but what would happen when i come off of it? would my test levels be worse from when i started or go back to the same levels? I dont wish to try it if i will feel like crap again the way i felt the first year off roids even after proper PCT. I dont wish to cycle anymore, i mean i got great body gains but lost majority of the strength afterwards. But wouldnt mind a little boost instead of trashing the clomid.
Save that for a real cycle and for pct only, oral only cycles are NOT for males, theres nothing fun about playing with your natural testosterone levels and having them go all out of whack and having to deal with sides thereof. if your feeling great already why, why, why for the love of Humanity play russian roulette with a fully loaded gun and take clomid for fun just because you have a bottle laying around?

please take Tetounics advice and give it to your next exgirlfriend or do a real cycle,

Last edited:
Best would be to add it to your next cycle. Have you given it any thought, lt me know if I can help bro!

Back