Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: Who do you got?

tury694

Pale Gorilla
I got Floyd winning a split decision, but he will have a tough fight ahead of him. I hope Manny can somehow beat this guy but I doubt it. It will also be tougher on Manny because the ref will be Kenny Bayless and he is always ready to help Floyd out of a jam (Clinch). For me to respect Mayweather I would like to see him take his first loss and comeback for the rematch and win, but lets be realistic that asshole does not know how to lose.

I like them both as fighters but I want Pacquiao to win this one, to much of an attitude on Mayweather. And I think he does have a change as Mayweather has been built to fight regular stance fighters, which Pacquiao is not. Mayweather isnt stupid, and has obviously studied videos and came up with a game plan on how to adapt to the southpaw stance of Manny but if he moves the wrong way hes gonna walk right into one. And seeing as how Manny throws massive amounts of punches the chances are pretty high at least ones gonna land. He needs to counter punch and use his footwork to his advantage.

All I know is if Manny wants the win on his record hed better not leave it in the hands of the judges.

The HBO preshow documentary thing is good to watch if you wanna get pumped for the fight

boring tbh. Not sure how it was in the US, but here in Aus the whole crowd (had about 1k ppl in my location) were with Pacman.

Yeah Pacman was the favorite. Athough the people at my party disliked both guys at the end lol

Back