fluid in lower back after glute injection

kovalaybolt17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently on my first ever aas cycle. just a 10wk 500mg of test e, one shot a week.

just took my second shot 4 days ago in my left glute and had a little soreness/swelling but nothing major. now it seems like i have fluid build up in my lower back, like from the top of my ass crack to 3-4" up my spine. theres no pain.

i used a 1", i read that was the minimum for glute shots and i had it in the whole way. is it that i didnt inject deep enough and if thats the case will it go down on its own and absorb or do i have to get it drained.

anyway thanks for any response.

...wow..good luck..that s a new one for me...soak, heat, massage..if it get s hot and real uncomfortable and stay s that way you need medical attention..but not yet. best of luck.

Thats why Ill never shoot the glut. There are plenty of places I can see and shoot. I will be doing my shoulder head next. I did my upper quad with no issues at all.

Yea just ran out of 1.5 and decided to try glute with a 1in.
I have someone do mine anyway, but I ended up doing delt till my 1.5 came in.

You have an absess, this happened to me 2 years ago. I wound.up In the e.r. and needwd anti biotics

Well ill start taking some antibiotics then, I still have some from the beginning of cycle when I had to go to the doctors.

Well I'm taken some of my left over cephalexin I had. So hopefully it clears up.
Otherwise I'm headed to the doctor.

Left over antibotics? Standard protocol to run the whole course so what you had doesn't pop back up..

Well what I had was a bad vial of test. So I went to the doctor and said I sat on a nail. Dr said my ass wasn't infected, he gave me a tetanus shot and this stuff which I never really took.

Haha i told them I got bit by a bug and the bite must have got infected lol. The first quesfion the doc asked me was arw you doing steroids lol

LoL ill use that for this if I have to go. I've actually had a lot of medical visits due to legit bug bites.

Back