Forearms???

youngbuck85

Just a quick one guys,im looking to build my forearms and I know how hard it is to bulk them up as they are used everyday so is hard to shock them.

So apart from the once a week that I do train them, would it help me build them by using them like hand grips you see?? you know the ones its like metal spring that u squeeze over and over.

I have a pair of them and was thinking maybe every other day using them for like a half hour......would this only increase strength or could this help me gain size.??

Thanks guys

barbell wrist curls or DB wrist curls are nice. i also like occasionally reverse curl on a preacher pad. it's funny since ive had some extra time in the gym i finally started working my forearms again and it has helped my bench and military press get stronger. i also love that burn and pump in the forearms. look at an old school BBer named Dave Draper he had best forearms and it looked awesome. He said he trained anytime he could like ab work.

Try sitting on a bench with your elbow up against your crotch and your wrists hanging off the edge...grab a barbell and hold it with both palms facing up...then curle the bar up

Back