FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle

Sustain Alpha sucks a big one.
I used it, as an aid during post cycle therapy (pct), after just a cyle of havok(epistane),
and it did nothing beneficial.
waste of money.

I'm happy I am not hte only person to think this, it did nothing for me.

How would one dose forma stanzol with there TRT. Amount and frequency? What's the half life? Arimidex destroys my E2 and lipids along with many other sides so looking for an alternative and Formestane was recommended. Thanks for any info.

the forma should be great with TRT.
ill be giving it a got this summer with min, just going to go with the reccomended dose on the bottle and see how i like that. :p

Sustain Alpha sucks a big one.
I used it, as an aid during PCT, after just a cyle of havok(epistane),
and it did nothing beneficial.
waste of money.

many would say the same about havok-havoc or epistane.......actually more so than the sustain alpha.

i absolutely loved the first version of sustain alpha- the gel is a close second.

i too didnt notice any effects of this product

dermal or lvade- i love the dermal and i find that hard to believe.

Yes you can use that with the forma-stanzol but it all depends on what ou are trying to accomplish my friend. Might not be needed

formastanzol is one of the strongest dermal anti-e that i have used... its a staple in my home.

I'm happy I am not hte only person to think this, it did nothing for me.

dermal or lvade???

if any of you guys that are unhappy with sustain alpha and have any leftovers..........please pm me, i will buy or trade for it.

i respond very well, especially to the lotion version.

Is it possible to use this along with daa and zma and maybe erase if absolutely necessary as a primary p.c.t treatment after a 30 mg a day dmz cycle of 6 weeks?

Is it possible to use this along with daa and zma and maybe erase if absolutely necessary as a primary p.c.t treatment after a 30 mg a day dmz cycle of 6 weeks?

drop the erase, the rest looks like a decent post cycle...i would run the daa for 42 days

Back