FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle

dang man, I really want to try some of this. too many products dude! I cant afford them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of good feedback on anabolicminds, a big avid user of form on that forum called it THE BEST FORMESTANE PRODUCT he has ever used...

images

Orbit dont make the product and dont know much about it at all really. So he is just telling you how he uses it maybe. I dont sell the product but i formulated it. Let me help you

The truth is you can use this product both on cycle or as post cycle therapy (pct). All you have to do is adjust dosing accordingly to your needs and what you are using it for. The product is cool in the fact that it can be used for a number of reasons just be changing the dosing.

You are running a epi-strong cycle correct? Well epi really does not cause problems as far as bloat or anything like that. So for you if you wanted you could run it at 10 pumps am and pm during the cycle to get its added anabolic effects at this does. This can however dry you out a lot but I dont see it being that bad. The added phytoserms effect can also help to prevent complete shut down during the cycle too. On top of that its going to draw any water weight out of the skin and into the muscles, giving you a thinner skin and thicker muscle look.

Is this the best use for it for the cycle you are going to run? NO, for you I would just save it for post cycle therapy (pct). When the cycle is over run the product just 5 pumps in the morning and at night. This will prevent estrogen rebound that is often common after using a compound like epi-strong which lowers/blocks estrogen well you are on the product. The added phytoserms will help jump start the hpta and you will be good to go.

phytoserms
Phytoserm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Need To Build Muscle - View Single Post - Beastdrol Problems

Scuze me If I'm wrong but I don't get it, on site I see this:
Per 10 pump serving
60 servings per container

If I would use 10 pumps(5 am - 5pm) why not from day one cicle to last day on post cycle therapy (pct) ? 2 months ?

Last edited:
Sustain Alpha sucks a big one.
I used it, as an aid during post cycle therapy (pct), after just a cyle of havok(epistane),
and it did nothing beneficial.
waste of money.

where you using the transdermal or the oral version of the sustain bro? I have seen a few complaints about the oral but have yet to see many complaints on the topical version... So just asking my friend.

I normally don't bump old shit but this is a hell of a write up.I keep coming back to it to read it over and over.for those of you who havent read this if you have a few mins check it out.I know I'ma nerd but I like reading

RE: Stacking

So Im going to run a cycle of RPN's Havoc, if I were to stack these 2 products (Havoc and the Forma- Stanozolol) would the Forma suffice for PCT? If I run them together for 6 weeks, then just do the Forma and taper down at the end, is that enough to keep my gains? Ive read the post and it looks like the answer is "yes" -just asking to ease my mind

Also, anything i can add to this "stack" to increase effectiveness?

How would one dose forma stanzol with there TRT. Amount and frequency? What's the half life? Arimidex destroys my E2 and lipids along with many other sides so looking for an alternative and Formestane was recommended. Thanks for any info.

So Im going to run a cycle of RPN's Havoc, if I were to stack these 2 products (Havoc and the Forma- Stanozolol) would the Forma suffice for post cycle therapy (pct)? If I run them together for 6 weeks, then just do the Forma and taper down at the end, is that enough to keep my gains? Ive read the post and it looks like the answer is "yes" -just asking to ease my mind

Also, anything i can add to this "stack" to increase effectiveness?

Yes it would be "enough" Just like I think 25mg ed clomid would be "just enough" too. Well I think forma-stanzol would be better imo lol... However when it comes to post cycle therapy (pct) my advice to any and everyone is to never just be happy with "enough" no matter what you foundation for post cycle therapy (pct) is .

I think you should also go over to rlssupplements.com and pick up a bottle of phytoserm-347 and run that 1 cap twice a day. Or at the very least pick up some of there forged steal and run that with it too.

Or the unleashed/post cycle combo from needtobuildmuscle.com is another one lots of people like to add to it.

As for add ons to a cycle for better results I will make a few post about some products I feel can make any cycle better no matter what drug you are using.

ml5739.jpg

First off protein is the building blocks of life and with out proper protein synthesis nothing will grow. Steroids do not work unless they have something to work with. you can take a billion grams of testosterone but without a constant steady flow of protein to the muscles when the muscles need it. Nothing will happen!!!.

Protein is one of the best and worst understood macronutrients in the bodybuilding world. Every bodybuilder knows they need at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, but very little is understood about the quality of protein. That***8217;s like telling someone they need to drive 100 miles to get to your house, but not telling them what direction! Proteins are just long chains built up from links of various individual amino acids. Some of
those links are like titanium: essential amino acids. Other links are more like regular old iron: non-essential amino acids. .Joining two amino acids together
with each other forms a dipeptide, three joined togetherform a tripeptide, etc Once we get 50 amino acids all joined together, we have a protein the
chain made from all of the little links.

If we were making a chain, we want it to be strong, right? In fact, if we could, we want to make the entire chain from titanium. Well, it s the same when we look at a chain of amino acidswe want it to be made from high quality links. This is because the ratio of one amino acid to another determines the overall quality (or strength) of the chain. The highest quality, most anabolic protein sources all have an amino acid chain that is most
closely associated with natural human protein.

Gear is advanced protein delivery system And Nutrition octane booster. When you take 2-4 capsules of Gear with your meals, it not only provides you with valuable, high quality aminos, serum proteins, and fractionated whey, it also provides you with the bioactive enzymes your body needs to convert that protein into muscle. Its like taking a pill that turns every meal into a high-quality protein shake!

Once in the body, protein is broken back down into smaller peptides (dipeptides, tripeptides, etc and individual amino acids in the gastrointestinal tract, after which theyre sent to the liver, kidney and eventually the blood, thereby raising blood plasma levels of amino acids and when those get high enough, we see increased protein synthesis, which results in the accrual of muscle tissue. This is an anabolic effect the
building up of new muscle tissue. As you can see, that the processing and digestion (breaking down) of proteins back into aminos is very important. If youre not digesting your protein, then your body isn't going to use it - which is exactly why we at Need2BuildMuscle.com formulated Gear with loads of high quality digestive enzymes, like Aminogen and Bromelein.

GEAR uses a concentrated form of protein that is both ENLARGED and FRACTIONED. In other words, each amino molecule not only encompasses more space, it's split into micro molecules which essentially increases the bio-availability ten-fold! A single gram of protein become more like TEN grams of amino acids! On top of this gear uses the power of super plasma blood serum protein.

super plasma blood serum protein, Studies have shown that test animals fed a comparable calorie diet with Super Plasma Serum grew an average of 20% LARGER than those on a diet without it. How can that be? Because Super Plasma Serum is the protein that already exists in the blood plasma. Its instantly recognized as useable. Its like adding blood to your blood, theres no conversion -- whatever you add is more. Thats what happens with Super Plasma Serum. Its essentially instant muscle! And since the actual amino molecule of SPS is FOUR TIMES LARGER than that of meat, egg or whey protein it can be dispersed over a greater area of the intestines, allowing for maximum nitrogen dispersion. The extraordinary growth potential from Super Plasma Serum may also be due to the fact that it contains the highest IGF-1 level of any natural food source. This is the closest thing to actual injectable aminos, which the pros have been using for years, BUT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST. Super Plasma Protein is protein isolate and made from hydrolyzed beef plasma. Because of its high concentration of bioactive proteins, peptides, and potent amino acid profile, this protein has been used to increase growth in multiple animal studies.

When we look at proteins, we want to make sure the chains are made from as many high quality links as possible, because once the protein is in your body, your body breaks it back down into those same links, and uses it to produce more muscle. Proteins are in a constant state of synthesis, being built up and broken down. And if youre breaking them down at an accelerated rate, with intense weight training, you need to replenish them at
an increased rate as well. But when you go to the local hardware
store to buy a chain, you can ask them how strong it is (its tensile strength).
This tells you how much pressure the chain can take before it snaps. But try
going to a restaurant and asking about the amino acid chains in their chicken
cordon blue. Theyl look at you like youre crazy! Most bodybuilders can
rattle off the exact amount of protein in a glass of milk or a 6 oz. steak, but they have no idea about the quality of that protein or the rate at which there body will absorb this protein. Thats a huge mistake, and its like buying a chain without knowing what it***8217;s made of. Who cares if it***8217;s 50 feet long, if its made of paper?

Scientists have figured out a way to measure protein quality, just like theyve figured out ways to figure out how strong different metals are. Protein Efficiency Ratio, or P.E. R. was one of the earliest ways they used to gauge the quality of various proteins. It was based on dividing body mass gains versus the amount of ingested protein: As you might expect milk protein rates very highly, while corn, oats and other plant sourced
proteins rank poorly.

Biological Value (B.V.) is another method used for determining the quality of various proteins. This method basically looks at the amount of protein consumed versus the amount excreted, with the logic that the rest of the protein is being retained by the body.As you probably expect, milk is ranked very highly in this system as well, while corn,potatoes and wheat are still ranked poorly.

Hold your jaw in place as you read what you are about to feast your eyes on. CHICKEN BLOOD PLASMA PROTEINS: PHYSICOCHEMICAL, NUTRITIONAL AND FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES - RIO DE REYS - 2006 - Journal of Food Science - Wiley Online Library .

I have attached the pdf file of the complete study for the hard core gear heads, however its simple enough for anyone to understand what they are looking at. Blood serum proteins have a Digestibility above 90% and a protein efficiency ratio (PER) of 2.8! . THE HIGHEST SCORE EVER. In fact off the charts. But the power of blood serum protein does not stop there. Read the next part.

"Addition of plasma to wheat flour for bread making at 2.5 and 5% levels raised the PER of bread from 0.87 to 1.67 and 2.02, respectively."

EXACTLY!!!!!! It just hit you didn't it? The fun is not over.

The problem with BV is that it doesnt tell us how much of that protein is being digested adequately, only that it***8217;s not being excreted. It also doesnt tell us Neither of these two protein measurement systems are widely used any longer, because theyve given way to another measure of protein quality, known as the protein-digestibility amino acid score (PCDAAS). This is the most accurate method of ranking various proteins, and its the one
currently being used by scientists and doctors. This score ranks the essential amino acid content of various proteins and compares them with amino acid requirements in humans.The amino acid that is represented most poorly is found to be the limiting amino acid (the weakest link of our chain), and that system ultimately determines which protein sources provide the most abundant supply of amino acids that match human protein needs. And
of course, this isnt just science, it***8217;s what we see in the real world too, isnt it. How many people get huge by eating wheat protein? Nobody. As you can see from this chart, the stuff that ranks the most highly is the stuff that makes all of the top bodybuilders huge whey protein, beef, eggs, and milk:

But now what? What about when we add gear? Now you get huge of everything!

Of course, nobody eats a meal of just one food, right? People combine their foods at meal time, and if theyre smart about it, they can make some of those poor quality proteins into better ones. This is why we always see vegetarians combining certain plant-based foods; rice and beans, for example. Rice is deficient in several aminos that beans have in abundance. The amino acid profile in one of the foods is lacking, and the aminos from the
other food makes up for it. This strategy of combining foods is exactly what we are doing with Gear, from NeedtoBuildMuscle.com weve included Branched Chain Amino Acids as well asamino rich superfoods like Super Plasma Protein, a protein isolate made from hydrolyzed blood plasma proteins.

This strategy of combining foods is exactly what were doing with Gear, from
NeedtoBuildMuscle.com

With Gear, you can have a peanut butter sandwich, which isnt a great source of quality protein, and the digestive enzymes will insure that youre processing every single gram, and the BCAAs, Super Plasma Protein, and Whey Protein Isolates will fill in the missing aminos. Its like every peanut butter sandwich, every slice of pizza, and every piece of French toast becomes a whey protein shake! Unfortunately, a banana split is always going to have a lot of fat and sugar, but with Gear, at least itll also have a lot of
high quality protein as well.

So we basically need two things from our proteins:
1. We need to be able to process these proteins and break them down into amino acids, i.e. we need them to be digestible.
2. We need to have the proper amino acid ratio, i.e. we dont want to be limited by missing aminos.

And thats really it. When we talk about protein quality, were really only saying that they have a proper amino acid profile, and to be digestible. And when we talk about Gear, we are talking about making everything you eat into a high quality, easily digestible, source of protein

Last edited:
312irgw.jpg

The next part of nutrition up take is insulin and Carbohydrate synthesis. The body needs energy and what we eat ether gets shuttled to the muscles to be used as energy,excreted as waste(If you are lucky) or stored as fat. Steroids help shift the balance in our favor but nothing can do this better then a heightened insulin response and better carbohydrate sensitivity

Whether you***8217;re trying to build muscle, burn fat, or both, you need to take advantage of every calorie you eat. You want your carbohydrates to supply energy; your proteins/fats to build muscle and melt away fat! That***8217;s exactly what we kept in mind when formulating Need2Slin.

Insulin is one of the body***8217;s most potent hormones, playing a role in everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenic process of burning fat!

When insulin is released into the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way into muscle, the result is anabolic (muscle is gained). But if those nutrients change gears from the muscle to fat, then it***8217;s stored as body fat! The key here is to make sure that your muscles are insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining your muscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle you gain while staying lean.

Highlights:

***8226; Increase lean body mass

***8226; Lower body fat

***8226; Faster metabolism

***8226; Boost thyroid output

***8226; Increase testosterone

***8226; Improve insulin sensitivity in muscle

***8226; Increase natural energy

***8226; Enhance muscular blood flow

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want!

It drives nutrients into muscle and away from fat!

We wanted only the best ingredients for Need2Slin! It contains these seven powerful ingredients:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated version of the amino acid, L-Carnitine. During the breakdown of fats and the production of energy, L-Carnitine is required for the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria. As a result of strenuous exercise, a large portion of L-Carnitine is converted to an acetylated form, called Acetyl L-Carnitine (1) which has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, mobilize fat stores, and increase energy. In addition, Acetyl-L-Carnitine acts as a potent anti-oxidant (2).

Gymnema sylvestre is an herb found in central India, known locally as Gumar, or the sugar destroyer. The leaves of this plant are high in Gymnemic acids, which delay glucose absorption in the blood, and lower blood sugar levels, while increasing insulin sensitivity. Gymnemic acids also curb the binding of carbohydrates to receptors in the intestine, thereby preventing one mechanism of obesity.

NaR-ALA is a sodium bonded version of R- Alpha lipoic acid. Alpha lipoic acid is an anti-oxidant (4) that speeds the removal of carbohydrates (sugar) from the blood, and breaks down sugar and triglycerides for the production of Adenosine TriPhosphate. It also stimulates insulin signaling which supports glucose uptake by muscles as well as the metabolism of triglycerides by muscles. (5).These properties can shift the body***8217;s focus from storing carbohydrates as body fat, and instead, uses it for muscle-building energy.

L-Norvaline can enhance Nitric Oxide production (6), which has been shown to improve blood flow to muscles, resulting in better pumps and more intense training sessions!

Coleus forskholii can increase the production of thyroid hormones and stimulate thyroid hormone release. An increase in these hormones can elevate the metabolic rate and increase protein synthesis, and aid the body in building muscle, while simultaneously burning fat. In addition, Coleus forskholii can not only aid in fat loss, but can also increase the body***8217;s output of testosterone, and cause a significant increase in lean body mass, while causing a significant reduction in fat mass. (7)

Synephrine HCL has been shown to exert thermogenic effects through the alpha receptors found in fat cells, while also showing carryover stimulation of the beta receptors. By stimulation of these receptors, more fatty acids are liberated from fat stores,and used for energy. (8,9)

Banaba leaf has been shown in numerous studies to have a glucose dispersing effect (10), similar to insulin, as well as significant anti-obesity potential.

References:

1. Regulation of myocardial fatty acid oxidation by substrate supply". Longnus SL,
Wambolt RB, Barr RL, Lopaschuk GD, Allard MF (October 2001). American
Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology 281 (4): H1561***8211;7.
2. Barhwal K, Hota SK, Jain V, Prasad D, Singh SB, Ilavazhagan G (June 2009).
"Acetyl-l-carnitine (ALCAR) prevents hypobaric hypoxia-induced spatial
memory impairment through extracellular related kinase-mediated nuclear factor
erythroid 2-related factor 2 phosphorylation". Neuroscience 161 (2): 501***8211;14).
3. Gymnema sylvestre: A MemoirParijat Kanetkar, Rekha Singhal,* and
Madhusudan KamatJ Clin Biochem Nutr. 2007 September; 41(2): 77***8211;81).
4. Antioxidant properties of an endogenous thiol: Alpha-lipoic acid, useful in the
prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Ghibu S, Richard C, Vergely C, Zeller M,
Cottin Y, Rochette L.J CardiovascPharmacol. 2009 Nov;54(5):391-8. Review.
5. Alpha-lipoic acid supplementation and diabetes.Nutr Rev. 2008 Nov;66(11):646-
57.Singh U, Jialal I.Laboratory of Atherosclerosis and Metabolic Research,
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UC Davis Medical Center,
Sacramento, California 95817, USA.
6. Arginase modulates nitric oxide production in activated macrophages Chiung-I
Chang, James C. Liao, and Lih Kuo Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 274: H342-
H348, 1998; 0363-6135/98)
7. Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin
consumption in overweight and obese men.Godard MP, Johnson BA, Richmond
SR, Obes Res.2005 Aug;13(8):1335-43.)
8. Lipolysis induced by segment wall extract from Satsuma mandarin orange (Citrus
unshu Mark).Tsujita T, Takaku T.J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2007
Dec;53(6):547-51)
9. Citrus aurantium, an ingredient of dietary supplements marketed for weight loss:
current status of clinical and basic research.Fugh-Berman A, Myers A.Exp Biol
Med (Maywood). 2004 Sep;229(8):698-704. Review.)
10. Effect of corosolic acid on the hydrolysis of disaccharides.Takagi S, Miura T,
Ishibashi C, Kawata T, Ishihara E, Gu Y, Ishida T.J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo).
2008 Jun;54(3):266-8.)

Super Human Radio - Download free podcast episodes by Super Human Radio on iTunes.
click this link and get the free download of super human radio episode 575 and listen to The Russian Bio and organic chemist Professor who formulated the product. The guy is a genus. This product works unbelievable.

How would one dose forma stanzol with there TRT. Amount and frequency? What's the half life? Arimidex destroys my E2 and lipids along with many other sides so looking for an alternative and Formestane was recommended. Thanks for any info.

Anyone on use with TRT?

If on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), 3-5 pumps should do the trick bro, if you are on 150-200mgs a week, then go 5-7 pumps twice daily.

Back