FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle

If I decided to run Forma 8 weeks straight standalone, do I still need to taper down and do pct?

Thanks

I would taper down at the very least. Because the longer you take it and the higher the dose, studies have shown it will start to convert to a anabolic. This is time and dose dependent.

It's after 4 weeks and I still have some left in the bottle so it may last for another week. Seems I did 10 pumps but maybe my pumps were small ones so it may be around 7 pumps.

Overall a good standalone fat burner. I was hoping to gain 2-5lbs, but I have loss a total of 5lbs. I was losing fat to begin when I began to do HIIT 3 days a week. The fat loss was more significant after adding Forma to me routine. Libido is intact. I can't say Forma increased it though.

I'm gonna wait 4 weeks until I run another bottle of Forma. During the 4 weeks wait, is it safe to go on Dermacrine at 4-5 pumps for 23-30 days and then go back to Forma? From what I have read about Dermacrine, you don't need to run pct if used 4 weeks or less (1 bottle). Is that correct?

Thanks guys. I'm happy as I'm the leanest I've ever been.

^^^ for feedback in another 2 weeks/solo
-best

It's after 4 weeks and I still have some left in the bottle so it may last for another week. Seems I did 10 pumps but maybe my pumps were small ones so it may be around 7 pumps.

Overall a good standalone fat burner. I was hoping to gain 2-5lbs, but I have loss a total of 5lbs. I was losing fat to begin when I began to do HIIT 3 days a week. The fat loss was more significant after adding Forma to me routine. Libido is intact. I can't say Forma increased it though.

I'm gonna wait 4 weeks until I run another bottle of Forma. During the 4 weeks wait, is it safe to go on Dermacrine at 4-5 pumps for 23-30 days and then go back to Forma? From what I have read about Dermacrine, you don't need to run post cycle therapy (pct) if used 4 weeks or less (1 bottle). Is that correct?

Thanks guys. I'm happy as I'm the leanest I've ever been.

To be on the safe sidem run HCGenerate during and in post cycle therapy (pct) with Formastanozol to prevent any HPTA disturbance.

any research done on formestane will show it's better when applied transdermally than orally.

here is a sick combo, hcgenerate, bridge, ancient strength, attack, gear, need 2 slin topped off with forma-stanz.

ha ha, man, wish I was rich.

any research done on formestane will show it's better when applied transdermally than orally.

here is a sick combo, hcgenerate, bridge, ancient strength, attack, gear, need 2 slin topped off with forma-stanz.

ha ha, man, wish I was rich.

i had really good success with -

HCGenerate, Sustain Alpha and Formestane(both dermals)

fucking, Got Wood? stack. :)

Sustain Alpha sucks a big one.
I used it, as an aid during PCT, after just a cyle of havok(epistane),
and it did nothing beneficial.
waste of money.

Last edited:
Back