Former Builder that has gotten back into it NEEDS ADVICE

RebornBuilder

Hey guys, first of all much respect for this board and it's members! Top notch info!

I used to be decently versed in the AS world, but after getting married and having a family I got away from it for a long time. I guess you could say I'm a Reborn Builder thus the screen name. Anyway, I finished my first bulking cycle around December and I'm going to start a lean muscle/cutting cycle for summer and I want to front end load it a little to get some faster results the first two months. I have picked out what I want to use in the cycle (however I am always open to suggestion). I really need help on dosing info per week, and for how many weeks. So what I have decided to cycle with is:

Test-E
Tren-E
Masteron - E.
Winnie

and
Nolvadex or Arimidex

So if anyone could help me on dosing per week, and how many weeks for each etc. I would GREATLY appreciate it! Also if you don't think it's a very good cycle I welcome your constructive criticism, but go easy on me. lol Thanks!!!

RebornBuilder

Nolvadex and Arimidex are used for 2 different thing. Nolva is a SERM and Arimidex is and AI. Arimidex (Adex) should be used throughout the cycle and Nolva for PCT. you will want to have Clomid for PCT as well.

Don't front load. That just makes it hard to manage side effects like estrogen. If you want it to kick in faster use all short esters rather than the long ones you chose. Just remember it means you have to pin more frequently.

And heed the advice in knowing the difference between SERMs and AIs along with how/when to use them.

What was your last cycle? When is the last time you ran Tren and Mast?

How does your post-cycle blood work look? How did your mid-cycle blood work look?

If you are going to use a 19-nor make sure you at least have a Dopamine Agonist on hand or use it during your cycle.

i don't see too much of a point in adding winnie when you already have tren AND masteron stack, but hey if you wanna do that then go right ahead.

i always suggest running test at a TRT dose when you are cutting using all of those non-aromatizing compounds, that way you barely need to worry about problems with estrogen (if any at all). i'd say anywhere from 125-150mg of test a week (maaaybe 200mg) with those compounds, no more than that because i see it pointless. when my last tren blast with 700mg tren ace a week with 400mg masteron, i was only doing 150 test a week and needed no AI, and was dry as a bone.

for you, dosing all depends on size.. what are your stats? maybe start with 150 test a week, 400 tren and 400 mast?

H So what I have decided to cycle with is:

Test-E
Tren-E
Masteron - E.
Winnie

are you prepping for a national bodybuilding show, or are you just getting back into lifting again ? IF your just getting back into it then I see no point in running a cycle like that,, its a waste of gear, waste of $ and waste of your health. imo.

I'd stick to something more basic.
you want things to kick in a bit quicker, then just run test prop to start things out.

Test Prop - 150mg EOD weeks 1-5
Test E - 500 mg a week weeks 1-14
Masteron - 600 mg a week weeks 1-12

and of course run an AI like arimidex .25 mg eod and adjust from there.. if your wanting to cut, then fine, you can do that with the above dosages , its all going to depend on your diet and training

are you prepping for a national bodybuilding show, or are you just getting back into lifting again ? IF your just getting back into it then I see no point in running a cycle like that,, its a waste of gear, waste of $ and waste of your health. imo.

you want things to kick in a bit quicker, then just run test prop to start things out.

and of course run an AI like arimidex .25 mg eod and adjust from there.. if your wanting to cut, then fine, you can do that with the above dosages , its all going to depend on your diet and training

Thanks Tpowered, Megatron28, NotGill, and Roush! I appreciate your time and feedback. I'm not a professional body builder and I'm not prepping for a show, I just want to get back on track and of course look better than everyone on the lake this year. LOL So I will take your advice Roush and make it more basic.

I had used Tren and Win several times in the past and had great results, but had pretty bad Tren cough so I wasn't looking forward to that, but I read it isn't as bad with Tren E. But if you guys don't think I need it then I will cut it out it out all together. I will use both Nolva and Arimidex like you suggested Tpowered.

My stats are 38 years old 5'10", about 200-204lbs. I would like to not increase a ton in weight but greatly reduce body fat (and yes I know that is 90% diet), so I'm ready to eat like I should.

So Roush do you think I would achieve what I want with the cycle you laid out? Again guys I really appreciate all the constructive criticism. I'm here to learn again, I know that's what we all want. Thanks!!!

RebornBuilder

Thanks Tpowered, Megatron28, NotGill, and Roush! I appreciate your time and feedback. I'm not a professional body builder and I'm not prepping for a show, I just want to get back on track and of course look better than everyone on the lake this year. LOL So I will take your advice Roush and make it more basic.

I had used Tren and Win several times in the past and had great results, but had pretty bad Tren cough so I wasn't looking forward to that, but I read it isn't as bad with Tren E. But if you guys don't think I need it then I will cut it out it out all together. I will use both Nolva and Arimidex like you suggested Tpowered.

My stats are 38 years old 5'10", about 200-204lbs. I would like to not increase a ton in weight but greatly reduce body fat (and yes I know that is 90% diet), so I'm ready to eat like I should.

So Roush do you think I would achieve what I want with the cycle you laid out? Again guys I really appreciate all the constructive criticism. I'm here to learn again, I know that's what we all want. Thanks!!!

RebornBuilder

The best here, look forward to your logs :)

If you've never run tren I'd also suggest running tren ace in your first go round. If it doesn't agree w you you'll be much better off w the ace ester clearing quickly than the enanthate. You'll also see results faster

If you've never run tren I'd also suggest running tren ace in your first go round. If it doesn't agree w you you'll be much better off w the ace ester clearing quickly than the enanthate. You'll also see results faster

Hi Tx045 thanks for the comment. I have done Tren as I mentioned. It gave me the tren cough bad, but if it would work best I would take it, but if something else was just as good I would do that instead.

Welcome to the board.. :wavey: you will find this to be the best forum for real scientific knowledge with experience also.

Roush put a good simple cycle down for you and even though you've bee off for a while you and your body have had experience and will handle this nicely.

At 5'10" you've got plenty of weight although you didn't say your BF%. So a test cycle with the Mast can be a lean cycle depending on diet. Keep that Estrogen in check with Arimidex and you can hold the water down. Mast if it runs it's course at a MIN of 12 weeks can help with some vascularity and hardness. For keeping the Aromatizing down I would not go higher then 500mgs of TEST

Great idea for the Test Prop kick start. Good Luck

Last edited:
Do you want to just look good, or do you want to FEEL good too .
Tren and winny are two of the most toxic compounds you can take, they have a negative effect on your health, liver, kidneys, cardiovascular system, blood lipid profile, cholesterol, and pulmonary system .. that's a lot of negative when your goals don't really warrant it.

You've been off gear for awhile, everything is fresh. AND you've got a huge thing going for you 'Muscle Memory', thats a great tool . I'd use just enough gear and a basic cycle to help put these positives to use. You'll make plenty of progress without the negatives you don't need.

Test e 500mg/week 12 weeks
Dbol 40mg Ed 4 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg Eod 12 weeks
PCT

Option 2
Test e 500mg/week 16 weeks
Decca 600mg/week 14 weeks
Aromasin 12.5 mg Eod 16weeks

PCT

Note: keep some cabergoline on hand in case of prolactin sides from decca

Last edited:
Dbol 40mg Ed 4 weeks
PCT

Option 2

PCT

Why dose aromasin eod???

Dbol 40mg Ed 4 weeks
PCT

Option 2

PCT

your giving the guy classic 'bulking cycles' with a lot of possible bloat and estrogen sides. he said his goal going into this was to 'cut' and 'lean out' , not bulk.

like Tbone referred too , Aromisin should be ran daily (not Eod) because of its very short half life (armidex can be ran EOD)

Dbol 40mg Ed 4 weeks
PCT

Option 2

PCT

OP wants to reduce bodyfat, so maybe not the dbol and deca. Boldenone or tbol may be better options?

Back