Found out my brother was doing 15iu's of GH/ED

mvmaxx

So my brother just got on GH again. He showed me his Genetech Nutropin bottle and how he was supposed to take 1.5iu's/ED. I showed him how it actually measure to 10iu on a slin pin as it's a 2ml/30iu bottle. He then tells me that when he used to take it, when he was 16 and was diagnosed with an undeveloped pituatary gland, that he used to take the entire slin pin worth, 100iu's = 15iu of GH/ED.
:eek2:

I had no idea that he was taking that much. DAMN!

He was supposed to be taking that much because he was not even 5' at 16years old. Poor kid had to sit on a booster seat to drive. But after the GH he's now like 5'9"-5'10".

His new stuff came with that Nutropin pin and no his dumbass doctors didn't show him how to use it. So I gave him some slin pins and said use these.

I can't believe they were so irresponsible to not even show him how to use it, as a kid? Did they think he was a heroin freak or something and knew all that crap?

How long was he on it ? How old was he then ? If he was on HGH for a short time ,he probably did'nt get any effects of long term use. I have a pituitary tumor too but it is on the stalk of the pituitary,no information goes in and none comes out to the hypothalamus.

Maybe I'm getting this across correctly.

He was supposed to take 15iu's as a kid as he had a growth deficiency. The docs showed him how to use it then.

But now he's been prescribed 1.5iu's/ED along with the Nutropin pin. They didn't show him how to use it and they actually didn't even send him the actual pen with the kit, only the pins that snap on to the pen. So I told him just to use the slin pins.

HGH man - I believe he used it for about a year. He was 16 at the time and the change it made to him was dramatic. He then starting taking test after the GH was done and he stopped growing.

Awww mvmaxx, how sweet of you to give your brother some slin pins, good looking out! LOL:D

Back