My HGH / Slin / IGF Protocol! - With AAS Of course. * Research Only*

I actually have alot of GHRP-2 and Mod-Grf laying around, I may use some in the mornings, and pre bed, but that is 2 more sticks!! lol I feel like a pin cushion already!.

BUT I do have some Peg-Mgf coming in and that may change some things up

You've got an amazing cycle already. I was thinking of something similar just instead I would do more toggling.

Have you ever used DES during your work out? I've read that this is one of the best times to administer it.

I'll be keeping an eye on your log. Interesting for sure!

You've got an amazing cycle already. I was thinking of something similar just instead I would do more toggling.

Have you ever used DES during your work out? I've read that this is one of the best times to administer it.

I'll be keeping an eye on your log. Interesting for sure!

Some people got busted in the gym for using des or lr3 during workout. If your gonna go in the locker room at least go in the stall ffs! I think your better off shooting it at home before you leave.

Lol yeah im too sure if I feel comfortable pinning between sets haha, Ill stick to 10min pre workout for now.

But I have pinned stuff in the parking lot. ;-)

Sorry for the lack of Updates, I took a week off from the Gym for the holidays, but during that time I still pinned 6 IU ED of GH, along side my Test and NPP, and Dbol.

Today was chest day with some Triceps.

Pinned 60mcg DES in each Tricep Prior to training today.
Came home and pinned 75mcg MGF in each Chest.
15 min Later I pinned 14iu HGH in my right Chest
30 min Later I pinned 100mcg LR3 Sub Q
10 min Later I pinned 7 IU Humalog.

Strength for some reason was lacking today, so was drive and motivation. Damn holidays! lol

Weight gain is still around 5-6lbs though and I feel leaner.

Still waiting for community Vet Status.... LOL

I'm interested in your long term results. I always read about these great results on cycle and honestly that's expected... But I want to hear how people are doing 3-6 months down the road.

I will be conducting a lot of research in 2012. I'm going to incorporate TB-500, Adequan(not a peptide), Mod grf 1-29, Ipamorelin, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, PEG MGF, MGF, IGF LR3, IGF DES, HGH. Maybe Frag 176-191 on 20 hour fast days and possibly Follistatin if someone ends up producing legit Folli. I won't be using all of these at once but there will be times when I incorporate a few together over a 4 week period.

I think a lot of people overlook peptides because you won't see those huge muscle gains. But it helps with aesthetics and well being... Over a longer period of time. I still need to do more research on incorporating insulin into the mix.

Good luck on the Vet Status haha.

I'm interested in your long term results. I always read about these great results on cycle and honestly that's expected... But I want to hear how people are doing 3-6 months down the road.

I will be conducting a lot of research in 2012. I'm going to incorporate TB-500, Adequan(not a peptide), Mod grf 1-29, Ipamorelin, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, PEG MGF, MGF, IGF LR3, IGF DES, HGH. Maybe Frag 176-191 on 20 hour fast days and possibly Follistatin if someone ends up producing legit Folli. I won't be using all of these at once but there will be times when I incorporate a few together over a 4 week period.

I think a lot of people overlook peptides because you won't see those huge muscle gains. But it helps with aesthetics and well being... Over a longer period of time. I still need to do more research on incorporating insulin into the mix.

Good luck on the Vet Status haha.

Sounds awesome brother, Let me know if I can help you in anyway.

Lol I say VET status becasue heavy Iron is a friend of mine, and we both are very knowledgeable in this world we live in, and once he introduced him self, BOOM VET, and I throw up some great articles, and new protocols, and yes im new here, but I am a VET dammit!! lol

That's exactly what i'm planning to do in 2012. I'm about to order a huge list of peptides including TB500, GHRP2, modGRF, PEG MGF, IGF DES and folli (yes i know everyone say there's no legit folli right now, but i still want to try it). I will most probably run PEG MGF, IGF DES and TB500 for higher doses than recommended in the posts.

Today was chest day with some Triceps.

Pinned 60mcg DES in each Tricep Prior to training today.
Came home and pinned 75mcg MGF in each Chest.
15 min Later I pinned 14iu HGH in my right Chest

Is slin really necessary in this protocol? As igf lr3 will help shuttling all the nutrients into the muscle cells, why do we need slin then?

Is slin really necessary in this protocol? As igf lr3 will help shuttling all the nutrients into the muscle cells, why do we need slin then?

For a bit of Extra UMPH!

Yesterday was Back and Bi Day

Pinned 60mcg DES in each Bicep Prior to training today.
Came home and pinned 150mcg MGF in each Bicep
15 min Later I pinned 14iu HGH in my right Bicep

Strength and energy was good today, and weight gain is now up over 7 lbs and I feel awesome, no noticeable fat gain, but I look and feel leaner. Veins are starting to show up in places ive never had. Like the nice cross vein in my right bicep.

Overall this has been a great cycle, I cant wait to introduce Peg-MGF and possibly some follistatin.

There is a reason for using Slin with higher amounts of GH. I just can't remember haha. Dat talks about it on his board. Deff recommend going over there and reading some of his material.

Sounds awesome brother, Let me know if I can help you in anyway.

Lol I say VET status becasue heavy Iron is a friend of mine, and we both are very knowledgeable in this world we live in, and once he introduced him self, BOOM VET, and I throw up some great articles, and new protocols, and yes im new here, but I am a VET dammit!! lol

I appreciate that. Researching is one of those learn as you go sort of things. I'll take all the help I can get.

Haha i'm sure you'll get your wish sooner rather than later.

That's exactly what i'm planning to do in 2012. I'm about to order a huge list of peptides including TB500, GHRP2, modGRF, PEG MGF, IGF DES and folli (yes i know everyone say there's no legit folli right now, but i still want to try it). I will most probably run PEG MGF, IGF DES and TB500 for higher doses than recommended in the posts.

Yeah... The drama with Folli has been very entertaining. The myo inhibitors are deff very interesting. I'm interested to see how the higher doses work for you. I will be dosing the TB-500 at 4mg a week for 6 weeks.

For a bit of Extra UMPH!

Yesterday was Back and Bi Day

Pinned 60mcg DES in each Bicep Prior to training today.
Came home and pinned 150mcg MGF in each Bicep
15 min Later I pinned 14iu HGH in my right Bicep

Strength and energy was good today, and weight gain is now up over 7 lbs and I feel awesome, no noticeable fat gain, but I look and feel leaner. Veins are starting to show up in places ive never had. Like the nice cross vein in my right bicep.

Overall this has been a great cycle, I cant wait to introduce Peg-MGF and possibly some follistatin.

PEG MGF and Folli are two peptides that really interest me. I can't wait to get my hands on both. I'm going to micro dose the PEG MGF around my injury.

Do you have any experience with myo inhibitors? The information that is available on the forums is usually filled with marketing from the reps that are pushing it. Therefor i'm skeptical but intrigued at the same time.

Well I have made some significant changes to the cycle, due to some unforeseen events regarding the GH I was taking.

New GH is enroute, and should be here in a week or so. So I will resume that asap.

Currently I am now doing the following, Dosing has changed a bit as well.

Workout Days
10iu Slin 1 hour Pre Workout
200 MCG DES Bi Lat 15 min Pre Workout.
300 MCG MGF Bi Lat Immediately after workout
30 minuets after mgf dose 100mcg LR3
15 min later 10iu Slin

OFF Days (4 days )
200mcg Peg-MGF

Once HGH come in I will be back to 10iu Daily Post workout on lifting days, and mid morning on non lifting days to blunt cortisol.

I will be Pushing my Blood work back another few weeks, As Im switching over to the EP Test E DOM, and would like accurate testing on their test as well.

Also I want to give the new batch of HGH Time to elevate my levels, ( But I will most Likely do a HGH test SOLO the day I get it to see if its good or bad )

Overall its been a cool run, I have actually lost some weight but retained muscle mass, so I look bigger, its just a mental fuck when the scale says other wise. I can see that SITE injections with these peps DO help greatly, and I am very impressed.

Its a shame though al these weeks the GH I was on was fake, Imagine how much better my gains would have been! lol oh well, keep pushing!

Well Now that HGH is here I am rolling again.

Today I did Chest/Tri
Pre Workout
Pinned 10iu Humalog 1 hour pre
Pinned 150mcg in each Tricep 15 min pre workout

Post Workout:
Pinned 150mcg MGF in each tricep 15 min after training
15 min After MGF Pinned 10iu HGH in Left Pec
30min After HGH Injection Pinned 100mcg LR3 bi lat in each pec
15min Later pinned 7iu Humalog.

Nutrition:

1 Hour pre workout I consumed 46 Grams protien, and 100 Carbs, 30 min Pre Workout 46 Grams Protein and 2 Scoops USP Labs Jacked, 2 Bagels.

30 min After workout 60g Protein Shake with 20g Dextrose
30 min Later 60g Protein Shake, along side 2 bagels and Oats.
1 Hour Later 2 Chicken breast, brown rice and Broccoli

Side Note:

Workout went well as usual, now that hgh is back in the mix, I consumed much more protien post workout than normal. My off days are still consisting of 10iu GH and 400mcg Peg MGF.

Labs are schedualed Monday January 23rd I am doing HGH only, IN 3 more weeks I will be doing Male Panel, Acromology, and Another HGH

Nice log brother, Was that some of K's gh? Just wondering

Actually the GH was from my Good friend Z, but he was screwed by his china supplier for the month of December, and all GH that month was bunk, but all has been rectified now, and I will be doing labs monday to prove so as well.

intresting this has been happening to alot os suppliers lately. I'm waiting on some Pharma at the moment to hopefully avoids this issue

intresting this has been happening to alot os suppliers lately. I'm waiting on some Pharma at the moment to hopefully avoids this issue

I'm past 5 brands and top colors from different sponsors. They had to of been all coming from the same place in China. No way around that

all the same time and all bunk at that time.

Back