My 1rst GH cycle 4iu ED Pix & Info included

alumni

Opposite of a Sociopath
Here are the Green tops I am assuming these are the most widely used and legit on the market?

I have good news and bad news I was curious about them so I bought a home pregnancy test kit, good news is that they did not come back pregnant.

But at the same time I was curious to see what a positive test would look like so I tested the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I got from **** it was Pregnyl 5,000 iu's. Once tested it also came back negative! this stuff is less than 30 days sinced mixed. So if my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was fake I am curious of what kind of powder that people can be using that we are injecting makes me wonder about GH?

My green tops

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

And the Negative prego test for the HGH

DSC_0030.jpg

And the Negative Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) prego test from **** next to the GH test on the left

DSC_0037.jpg

LINK TO MY ORIGINAL THREAD
First GH shot ever today 4iu's - AFboard

Last edited:
they look more green tops to me, not blue tops! and also real hgh suppose to be - or + on the test kit?

I hope you did not get screwed dude...I ll be that growth eas not free, huh ?
It s my biggest concern with growth...the thought of getting took , for thousands...
Good Luck

what are ur goals for using the gh? and what are u running with it?

gh is a great drug, but 4iu ed is a small dose and won't reap much benefit as far as lean musle growth or bf loss is concerned. At 4iu ed, being the geniune item, you'll experience better sleep, and minimal gains...and that's after a year of it. If you don't plan on running it a year, then ur really are pissing your money away bro.

just my two cents

they look more green tops to me, not blue tops! and also real hgh suppose to be - or + on the test kit?
they are green and real should be -

Yes it does....30 or 60 days after reconstitition, depending on the brand. Providing of course it is kept refridgerated.
correct and mine was always in the fridge.

what are ur goals for using the gh? and what are u running with it?
nothing now but in 3 months I will stack it with Test dbol Winstrol (winny) Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) provirion then Anavar (var) at the end.

gh is a great drug, but 4iu ed is a small dose and won't reap much benefit as far as lean musle growth or bf loss is concerned. At 4iu ed, being the geniune item, you'll experience better sleep, and minimal gains...and that's after a year of it. If you don't plan on running it a year, then ur really are pissing your money away bro.

just my two cents

2iu's ED should yield fat loss 4iu should give fat loss and slow small gains, I will run for a minimium of 6 months.

good news! I hit 10iu for research reasons and my feet and hands swelled up! this is some good stuff! back down to 2iu morning and 2iu post work out.

Back