My HGH / Slin / IGF Protocol! - With AAS Of course. * Research Only*

OldSchoolLifter

This is strictly a research protocol, and should only be used in a research setting.

I decided to go a bit crazy with peptides, I got a great deal on MGF/DES/LR3 for my research test subjects.

So I got to thinking and asking questions, and this is the plan I have come up with. Many Thanks to Victorz06 - Pieguy - and Mike Arnold for their input on the following protocol.

Keep in mind Im used to just taking GH/ed at 6iu, and slin pre and post workout. so this is going to be a bit different. Im excited to experiment.

I read that using IGF /Slin and GH more than 3 times per week can cause cell over-saturation and closure. But with the the added MGF I increase the time it takes for sensitivity to increase to around 8 weeks, then a 3 week break is recommended.

The Protocol.

The protocol is as follows; inject all products post workout, With the exception of a DES shot Pre Workout, preferably after training large muscle groups which cause the most glycogen depletion, hence providing faster uptake of peptides. A sample layout is to inject Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.The reason for the high dose growth hormone is to take what would normally be your one week intake of gh and spread it out into 3 equal doses, injected pwo. This will create a truly anabolic rich environment and you will also benefit from full uptake due to your pwo depleted state. In my case I am on 6iu ed so 42/3 = 14iu

Monday ( workout )

Pre Workout

5-10min Pre Workout Inject DES 120mcg Split Bi lat ( 60mcg IM)

Post Workout :
Immediately after workout Pin MGF 150mcg Split bi Lat ( 75mcg)
10-15 min Later inject 14iu HGH IM into one muscle group.
30 min after HGH injection Dose 50mcg LR3 Sub Q
10min Later 5-10iu Humalog ( I will start with 5iu and work to 10iu because the IGF will make me Hypersensitive to the insulin. )

Tuesday -

Pin 100mcg LR3 Sub Q

Wednesday ( workout )

Pre Workout

Post Workout

10min Later 5-10iu Humalog ( I will start with 5iu and work to 10iu because the IGF will make me Hypersensitive to the insulin. )

Thursday -

100mcg LR3 Sub Q

Friday ( workout )

Pre Workout

Post Workout

Being that MGF is used 3x per week, and LR3 is used 5 days a week off Sat and sun, I think I can minimize desensitization.

I will provide labs after a month of running this protocol, but I will not have baseline levels from before, Im still on the fence on posting pictures, but maybe soon I will unveil. but for now I can promise you blood work in mid January

I will be using The following for AAS

Test Enanthate 750mg W/K
Nandrolone 500mg/wk
30mg dbol ED

All for around 14 weeks.

AI, and so on are in place, I went with longer esters because I will be already pinning so much with the peps, I decided to cut some pins down with long esters. This is subject to change depending on how I feel though!

One I get PEG MGF I may differ from the off days being LR3 to the OFF days being Peg MGF, but for now this is the above.

I full expect my labs to show, IGF levels past 500, and gh sky high.

I will be testing, Human Growth Hormone, Acromegaly Screen (Basic) & Hormone Panel for Females ( to save a buck )

I will be starting this Monday of Next week December 12th, and will continue for 8 weeks, Blood will be drawn January mid-end, I will keep this thread Updated.

Current stats, 5'8 226 around 11%

Diet Pre and Post
Good question sorry I left that out.

I create my own carb concoction.

Pre Workout

2 Scoop Whey Isolate - 40g Protein
20g Dextrose
Banna, Blended, drink pre workout.

Post workout.

3 Scoops whey Isolate in water ( 60g Protien )
40g Dextrose
Banana, Blended.

1 hour later,

Chicken and Pasta, with Vegetables, along side a Gatorade ( 20g Dextrose )
Around 50-60g Protein, and 100g Simple and complex carbs.

Input if any is appreciated, But just wanted to share.

You can Download the complete Guide and protocol, among Diet, and Reconstituting options Here mediafire.com/?mvrhgdrgfc4rnmo Just copy the URL and paste in your browser, and a download will begin

It is in excel format

Last edited:
Now that is what I call a great first post and intro! Welcome OldSchool!

Anytime someone is going to do and share blood work it gets my appreciation!

One question only, why would you expect only 500ish IGF-1 levels with the mass of things you are taking. A combo test of GH + Lr3 with the HGH at 6iu ed, not sure he mentioned the lr3 dosage. Anyway results were well over 900 IGF-1

If just running HGH you are looking for about 100 on the IGF test per IU of GH at the standard 3.3mg/10 standard.

Regardless. I am really looking forward to your results and lab work! Thanks for sharing this with us :)

Now that is what I call a great first post and intro! Welcome OldSchool!

Anytime someone is going to do and share blood work it gets my appreciation!

One question only, why would you expect only 500ish IGF-1 levels with the mass of things you are taking. A combo test of GH + Lr3 with the HGH at 6iu ed, not sure he mentioned the lr3 dosage. Anyway results were well over 900 IGF-1

If just running HGH you are looking for about 100 on the IGF test per IU of GH at the standard 3.3mg/10 standard.

Regardless. I am really looking forward to your results and lab work! Thanks for sharing this with us :)

I like to think small and be amazed by the result, Im fully expecting to have blood IGF levels at well over 500, but that's not to say they may be into the 1000's

I will inject GH that day @ 14iu 2 hours before the draw as well.

Its good to be here, I will be around more often, I am a MOD on a few other boards, and I'm sure a few people around here have seen me.

I have a few writeup I would like to post up for y'all so stay tuned, But thank YOU for the warm welcome.

Wow! Now that is a peptide cycle. Welcome to ology I look forward to reading about this cycle! Good luck

Please down load the Excel file it lays it out much nicer than in this post!

Thank you unclez.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Peptide-AAS-Protocol.xls

Research Has begun I was goign to start monday But yesterday I said what the hell!, Today was Chest / Tri's / Shoulders I pinned the DES in my chest, MGF in my Triceps, 14iu HGH in one pec, LR3 SubQ ,and Humalog 5iu

Ohhh boy LOL I learned one thing from the first day, i need to increase my carbs... Noted and fixed!

I did experience more a pump than usual in my chest, so could it be the DES? We will see how this progresses.

Im still on the fence on injecting only 14iu HGH 3 times per week, when I could inject 6iu/ed but from a pro I spoke to he said this is the way... we will see!

Last edited:
I'm new to the peptide game can you please explain what the mgf does. From how I read your first post it seems as though it keeps igf receptors from losing sensitivity as fast? Are there any other benefits to it?

I'm new to the peptide game can you please explain what the mgf does. From how I read your first post it seems as though it keeps igf receptors from losing sensitivity as fast? Are there any other benefits to it?

Yes much more actually, Remember there are 2 kinds of MGF one being MGF and the other Peg-MGF.

When you workout, your body naturally produces MGF in the muslce sites worked, but this only lasts around 30min, then MGF subsides. I am pinning MGF immediately POST workout to increase the time MGF has to build and repair muscle.

MGF however when injected IM bi lat, ONLY affects the muscle injected into, where as DES will enhance site and body.

PEG -MGF is a much longer ester, and can be pinned 2-3 times per week and you can still gain maximum benefit.

IGF-1 has a much stronger binding affinity than MGF. So, if any IGF-1 is injected while the MGF is still active, the MGF will be displaced and be deactivated.

MGF has a active half life of around 10 min after injection so after that I can inject my LR3 and still gain maximum benefit from the MGF.

It also aids in keeping my receptor sites fresher longer, allowing me to run longer without stopping.

By using the GH before the IGF-1 LR3, you won't blunt your body's conversion of GH to IGF-1....but if you administer the GH after your IGF-1 LR3 inject, your systematic levels of IGF-1 will already be very high and therefore much more likley to blunt the body's conversion of GH to IGF-1in the liver. For this reason, you should always inject the substance which requires conversion first, followed by the compounds which requires no conversion.

DES should be used pre-workout and MGF post-workout. This follows the natural order in which the body responds to training stress. The body does not produce MGF pre-workout, but always post...in response to muscular stress. If you take IGF-1 right after your training session, you can potentialy blunt the body's natural response to MGF. This occurs because the DES has a much stronger binding affinity than the MGF...and because they both attach to the same receptor site (the IGF-1 receptor site), the DES will dislodge the MGF from the IGF-1 receptor site, making it inactive and therefore, wasting it.

Just to make sure I'm following you here, the best way to run the peps is DES pre-workout, MGF immediately post-workout, then the LR3 10 min later? I'm currently running LR3 getting ready to start DES and with this info prolly adding MGF as well. Do you run the MGF durring your time off the IGF?

Just to make sure I'm following you here, the best way to run the peps is DES pre-workout, MGF immediately post-workout, then the LR3 10 min later? I'm currently running LR3 getting ready to start DES and with this info prolly adding MGF as well. Do you run the MGF durring your time off the IGF?

Show me what your protocol will look like?

If you can do either of the following and gain awesome results.

Pre Workout

5-10 min Pre Workout Inject 120mcg (60mcg bi lat ) into the up coming muscle group you want to most focus on.

Post Workout

Immediate after PIN MGF at 150mcg or higher Bi lat

10-15 min later Pin your LR3 Sub Q

Off Days

On off days You can do one of the following.

You can pin Peg-MGF at 200mcg bi lat, and be done.

OR pin LR3 and be done.

Do not pin both on the same day as they will both negate each other.

I say to use Peg-MGF on off days becasue it has a longer half life, and can do wonders.

and will allow you to use your LR3 continually without every desensitizing to it, meaning you will constantly be building muscle, all the time rather than in short bursts.

SO

PEG MGF on days with no LR3 and MGF only on workout days and immediately after.

Also keep in mind Peg-MGF and Lr3 have a very nice synergy when used alternatively one day one pep, one day the other.

If you can swing it, I would get both PEG MGF and MGF but if I were you Id either use MGF Post workout with HIGH HIGH DOSES, or drop it completely, and just run des and lr3 on workout days and PEG MGF on off days.

OR BOTH

Last edited:
On another note the reason im not using PEG-MGF is because my pep supplier was out, so I opted for only MGF.

But after the first 6 weeks of the above I will change it to off days alternating between l3r and peg mgf

Looks like a well planned cycle. There is nothing I would change, but I would add peg mgf 2 x a week dosed at 400-500mcg, on off days. This seems to work very well but it has been a while since I ran pretty much this same layout minus the humalog.

My suggestion would be to beef up the pre and post drinks with added bcaa's, glutamine, heavy on the protien, and whatever else you want to add. Slin pre will get all those nutrients to the muscle at the right time but pwo slin has proven it's self time and time again. I guess I'm just a fan off flooding the body with protien, bcaa, glutamine, anytime igf or slin is involved.

I do like the M/W/F approach to gh at increased doses w slin. You have covered all bases and should do very well.

Looks like a well planned cycle. There is nothing I would change, but I would add peg mgf 2 x a week dosed at 400-500mcg, on off days. This seems to work very well but it has been a while since I ran pretty much this same layout minus the humalog.

My suggestion would be to beef up the pre and post drinks with added bcaa's, glutamine, heavy on the protien, and whatever else you want to add. Slin pre will get all those nutrients to the muscle at the right time but pwo slin has proven it's self time and time again. I guess I'm just a fan off flooding the body with protien, bcaa, glutamine, anytime igf or slin is involved.

I do like the M/W/F approach to gh at increased doses w slin. You have covered all bases and should do very well.

Thank you!

Im used to normally using GH @ 6iu/ed plus humalog pre and post workout, but with this protocol since IGF is in play I decided to go slin only POST workout and see how that takes me.
( the igf will make me super receptive to slin )
And yes Once I get my Peg-MGF It will be thrown in the mix 2 tims per week at least

And yes I will be ramping up protien and carbs much higher than stated.

Why do you like the 14iu 3 times per week rather than 6iu/ed

This way is new for me, so Im excited to see if there is going to be a difference.

Now that I went back thru I see you covered everything I mentioned already. I really appreciate you logging this and bloods. I have used a lot of peptides but have dropped mgf from the equation this year and am now considering adding it back in.

Mgf and igf will both have an effect on hyperplasia. I eventually got to a point where I figured I would allow the body to naturally produce mgf and I would just add igf after that time.

I use to see this combination as the basic protocol for peptide use all the time until the myo inhibitors came around but those have their own issues.

This will be great for this board because there are a lot of guys who have never used peptides or are just getting into them. Peptides properly used can really benefit ones program and help push to new levels with gh being the most important IMO.

From what I have seen, and from the guys I have spoke to about it, they feel they are making better gains hitting the higher doses pwo and as you stated creating a highly anabolic environment for optimal growth. Now I should have made this clear that I have yet to run gh with that protocol but it is planned for the near future. As of now I'm only on 3iu first thing in the morning. So I am only speaking based on research.

Honestly it can be a tough choice because I at first thought ED had to be better because of constant igf elevation but it seems that a higher dose should produce higher igf levels and I believe they should stay elevated thru the week using EOD.

Now that I went back thru I see you covered everything I mentioned already. I really appreciate you logging this and bloods. I have used a lot of peptides but have dropped mgf from the equation this year and am now considering adding it back in.

Mgf and igf will both have an effect on hyperplasia. I eventually got to a point where I figured I would allow the body to naturally produce mgf and I would just add igf after that time.

I use to see this combination as the basic protocol for peptide use all the time until the myo inhibitors came around but those have their own issues.

This will be great for this board because there are a lot of guys who have never used peptides or are just getting into them. Peptides properly used can really benefit ones program and help push to new levels with gh being the most important IMO.

I agree I hope this thread helps some of the newer guys understand that Peptides, even if your not going to use them for mass or muscle gain, they can be very beneficial for quality of life, anti aging, and muslce repair in case of injuries.

Excited to see the results.

From what I have seen, and from the guys I have spoke to about it, they feel they are making better gains hitting the higher doses pwo and as you stated creating a highly anabolic environment for optimal growth. Now I should have made this clear that I have yet to run gh with that protocol but it is planned for the near future. As of now I'm only on 3iu first thing in the morning. So I am only speaking based on research.

Honestly it can be a tough choice because I at first thought ED had to be better because of constant igf elevation but it seems that a higher dose should produce higher igf levels and I believe they should stay elevated thru the week using EOD.

Yep, research from what I have seen dosing high GH PWO only has been pretty affective among others, so I figured I would try it, and throw in some peptides to make the environment created even crazier.

After 8 weeks when I take my 3-4 weeks break from the peps, I will start pinning gh 6iu/ed then go back on the blast.

Now if I get my Peg-Mgf soon I may never need to come off, becasue it will save me from desensitization.

Well I cant workout Monday so today it is, that means time to PIN!

I will be working Back, Bi's and Traps, I will pin the DES Pre workout in both Biceps, and MGF Post workout in both Biceps as well.

I will keep you posted.

Well all pinning is done for Today.

Pre Workout - 60mcg each Bicept DES
Post Workout - 75mcg each Bicept MGF
15 min later - 14iu hgh in delt
30 min later - 50mcg LR3
10 min later - 6iu Humalog

Todays workout was great, my bicepts were insanely pumped as was my back, I had to end a set short on deads becasue if the immense pump.

The veins in my arms looked like garden hoses, I definitely feed much FULLER today, but we will see as the week progresses.

I had 40g Protein pre workout, and 80g so far after, about to have another meal for 50.

So far so good, Just damn that's alot of pining.

Back