My HGH / Slin / IGF Protocol! - With AAS Of course. * Research Only*

So much information... my head is spinning. Your lab rat is going to be a big pin cushion!

I am starting to feel that way, but its only 3 x per week, so its not to terrible, especially with a 29g slin pin.

Im up 4lbs since I started, but I feel like im up 15, I just have this jacked pumped feeling all day.

My son today said " daddy you look really big today " haha

You are going to gain like crazy on this and the weight gains won't justify the actual size and look.

Im starting to see that ,it like the scale says one thing but the look and and the mirror says something completely different.

( Bigger in the mirror than the scale )

Its exciting. The pro that helped get this organized for me said around week 3 of the protocol he would literally wake up every morning to see what he looked liked, becasue growth was accruing so fast.

We will see!

I'm gonna jump in here, OP how are the doses of GH treating you ?

So far so good, I haven't really experience any noticeable pains or water retention form the high dose, but I am only 2 14iu injections in, Keep in mind I only inject 14iu 3 x per week the rest of the time there is no injection of GH.

But so far so good, I feel very good, and big ( maybe water ) but nothing to report yet.

So far so good, I haven't really experience any noticeable pains or water retention form the high dose, but I am only 2 14iu injections in, Keep in mind I only inject 14iu 3 x per week the rest of the time there is no injection of GH.

But so far so good, I feel very good, and big ( maybe water ) but nothing to report yet.

what brand GH then ?

Pinned 60mcg in each Bicep Prior to training today.
Came home and pinned 75mcg MGF in each tricep.
15 min Later I pinned 14iu HGH in my Chest
30 min Later I pinned 100mch LR3 Sub Q
10 min Later I pinned 7 IU Humalog.

Whoa boy, insulin sensitivity is heightened for sure, Im glad I have my carbs and quick acting sources, made this day go by very smooth.

Today workout was Legs/Combo Arms

Great pump, and lots of energy today!

So far so good, I'm enjoying the cycle very much. I may have some Peg-mgf in soon so that will change things up a bit.

I'm thinking of adjusting the hgh to 46iu weekly compared to 42

12 iu post workout 3 x per week, than 2 days ( non gym days ) pin 5iu as well.

Hmm

I'm eating like a horse, and training like a freak, but I'm gaining VERY SLOW lol I hate being impatient.

Currently on 900mg test e weekly, 450mg NPP weekly, and 30 mg dbol ed.

Thanks for following along.

Today was just 100mcg LR3, and I had some extra GH so I shot 6iu GH today IM

Weight is up to 230 from 226 but I feel like im bigger! Its a strange feeling of being freaking pumped all day!

Tomorrow is a gym day, so LOTS of pinning.

Very nice. That's the thing about this cycle, even without huge weight gains you will look bigger and more full. That slin/gh should hold water in the muscle keeping them full.

I'd love to see you igf numbers. ZEEK just had a blood draw after DES and igf was up 204points in 8 minutes. With your high dosed gh and igf yours have to be around 900. Add anabolics and slin and you just have a crazy environment for growth.

Man I'm trying to slow down on doses but this makes me want to go for one last big one before slowing but I'll stick to my plan for now and just have to watch you get huge.

I'm surprised you didn't throw some Mod Grf/Ipam in there in the morning or pre bed. Also might want to try boom dosing with Ipam.

Your protocol looks freaking amazing though! and expensive haha.

Very nice. That's the thing about this cycle, even without huge weight gains you will look bigger and more full. That slin/gh should hold water in the muscle keeping them full.

I'd love to see you igf numbers. ZEEK just had a blood draw after DES and igf was up 204points in 8 minutes. With your high dosed gh and igf yours have to be around 900. Add anabolics and slin and you just have a crazy environment for growth.

Man I'm trying to slow down on doses but this makes me want to go for one last big one before slowing but I'll stick to my plan for now and just have to watch you get huge.

I know man! Im excited to see what my labs will show come January, I bet their going to be crazy high on the IGF levels. Its been an awesome cycle so far and still have 7 more weeks! Ive been there when its time to take it slow then you see someone doing something pretty cool, then your like, hmmm maybe 1 more lol haha

I'm surprised you didn't throw some Mod Grf/Ipam in there in the morning or pre bed. Also might want to try boom dosing with Ipam.

Your protocol looks freaking amazing though! and expensive haha.

I actually have alot of GHRP-2 and Mod-Grf laying around, I may use some in the mornings, and pre bed, but that is 2 more sticks!! lol I feel like a pin cushion already!.

BUT I do have some Peg-Mgf coming in and that may change some things up

Well today was strange, I decided to do a little experiment.

Among the AAS and Peptides + GH Im on, I always take 20mg Halo, 100mg Test Base, and a Pre workout Stim, Before I lift.

Well today I decided to see how do they really affect my workout, if I dropped all of them? LOL damn I felt like bitch today, Lifts were under than my usual, I still got a great pump, from the Peptides, and Dbol. But Strength and energy was definitely lacking.

Once you start using Halo and Test Base, its hard to stop! LOL

Pinned 60mcg DES in each Tricep Prior to training today.
Came home and pinned 75mcg MGF in each Chest.
15 min Later I pinned 14iu HGH in my right Bicep
30 min Later I pinned 100mcg LR3 Sub Q
10 min Later I pinned 7 IU Humalog.

All went smooth today, I increase my Post workout Protein to 60g with 40g Bcaa, then 45 min later another 40g Shake, than an hour later 100g 1500 cal meal

Last edited:
Back