My HGH / Slin / IGF Protocol! - With AAS Of course. * Research Only*

I'm past 5 brands and top colors from different sponsors. They had to of been all coming from the same place in China. No way around that

all the same time and all bunk at that time.

December was a bad month for hgh for many guys unfortunately

Update

Off Day,

But still pinned 10iu HGH this morning to blunt cortisol, and then pinned 400mcg Peg-MGF sub Q

HGH blood work tomorrow at 11 am woo0t

Actually the GH was from my Good friend Z, but he was screwed by his china supplier for the month of December, and all GH that month was bunk, but all has been rectified now, and I will be doing labs monday to prove so as well.

Yup, me as well. December was a bitch.

Thanks for doing this brother.

No problem brother.

I should have the results by tomorrow hopefully.

Today I was going to lift, I even pinned my 1 hour pre Insulin, and my DES, and then got hit was some nausea I got I think from some bad chicken salad. So I laid down for a bit and by time it passed I said fuck it, Ill go tomorrow.

So I pinned 10iu GH and 400mch Peg-MGF

HGH results are IN!!

Well my results came in today and I cant be more pleased with the result - These are from UncleZed Blue Top Line

4 days prior to the test I was pinning 10iu/ed
11:pm day before the test I started my fast
8:30 AM Pinned 10iu HGH
11:15 AM Blood Drawn

Results Bellow

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of updates, I am taking a 3 week break from lifting, 1 week left to go, I'm back to just low dose test and NO PEPS, only gh still.

I am revamping everything here is the new plan, this will start Monday the 5th!

OSL FINAL BULK

1-15 Test E 900mg/wk ( 300mg Mon / Wed / Fri )
1-15 NPP 600mg/wk ( 200mg Mon / Wed / Fri )
1-5 MethaDrol Extreme 3 Caps Daily
11-16 Anadrol 100mg/ed
11-16 Dbol 20mg/ed
11-12 200mcg Follistatin For 5 Days
1-cruise Formeron 1 Pump EOD

After the 15 Weeks Ill cruise for 5 - 6 weeks with no peps beside GH and run this:

OSL CUTTER

1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
1-10 Tren Ace 700mg weekly @ 100mg/ed
1-10 Mast Prop 700mg weekly @ 100mg/ed
1-10 Var 70mg/ed
1-10 Clen 60-120mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
3-10 T-3 50mcg T3
1-10 Formeron 1 Pump EOD

Along side the same Pep Split Bellow Minus the Humalog

4 Day Per Week Workout Split :

Workout Days : @ 1:30pm

Pre Workout:

10iu Humalog @ 8:00 AM
100mcg IGF LR3 Sub Q @ 11:00 AM
10iu Humalog @ 1:00 PM
300mcg DES Bi Lat IM @ 1:20 PM

Post Workout:

300mcg MGF Bi Lat @ 2:30 PM
10iu HGH IM @ 2:45 PM
100mcg LR3 Sub Q @ 3:10 PM
10iu Humalog @ 5:00 PM

Non Workout Days :

5iu HGH SubQ @ 8:00 AM
400mcg Peg MGF SubQ @ 12:00 PM
5iu HGH Sub Q @ 4:00 PM

After all is said and done, I will post Pictures :)

Last edited:
re

holy shitttt....soo much gear...soo much money good lord lol. This looks like a cycle by someone trying to get their pro card. Definitely looking forward to seeing pics...good luck!

just out of curiosity, what does pinning Slin throughout the day do for you? Does it just keep you in that constant state of shuttling nutrients back and forth as opposed to just immediately after workout? I'm assuming that helps with recovery and all that good stuff? Sorry for the thread hijack.

just out of curiosity, what does pinning Slin throughout the day do for you? Does it just keep you in that constant state of shuttling nutrients back and forth as opposed to just immediately after workout? I'm assuming that helps with recovery and all that good stuff? Sorry for the thread hijack.

It will keep my recovery times at a minimum and of course keep shuttling nutrients to my muscles all day long, then when workout time comes the increased slin levels really create an awesome anabolic environment.

I only use slin at 30iu on workout days so only 4 times per week, but gains along side HGH and AAS have been pretty awesome, and I have managed to keep fat at a very minimal level.

Back