Four weeks on Chip's regimen - THANKS CHIP!!

yzfrr11

I'm four weeks into Chip's regimen. Huge changes already - I've shed a pound or two of fat and gained a few pounds of muscle already. My body type resembles Georges St-Pierre, so I really don't have a lot of fat to loose. Libido is back to where it should be. Wife's happy, I'm happy. I more focused and productive. Chip's judgment has been accurate.

I, myself am a Physician and I've been considering self administering an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) program for myself for some time. Best decision I've made in a long time to go with Chip's recommendations.

Thanks brutha!

yzfrr11- I really enjoy reading these success stories regarding Chip/Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I too am going to start Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) with Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and reading posts like yours make me know I'm going to be in great hands w/ Chip/Maximus HRT!!!
Congrats on you and your family's new found happiness!!!

yzfrr11- I really enjoy reading these success stories regarding Chip/Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I too am going to start Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) with Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and reading posts like yours make me know I'm going to be in great hands w/ Chip/Maximus HRT!!!
Congrats on you and your family's new found happiness!!!

Tell Chip what your specific goals are and what symptoms are most important to you. He'll assemble a regimen perfect for your individual case. I was impressed!

Hey Gang,
Just jumped on the Maximus train. Thanks for sharing your progress, I'll be starting next week.

Georges St-Pierre....Not a bad starting point

Last edited:
When did you notice the kick in libido? And how was your libido beforehand?

It's been a gradual return to high libido state. If you look at the pharmacokinetics of Cypionate, it will gradually achieve a steady state level after three weeks. So, if you believe that libido is at least partially related to free serum test concentration, libido should somewhat mirror that curve.

My pre-treatment libido sucked. My wife initiated everything. Now she's overwhelmed :agreed:

Tell Chip what your specific goals are and what symptoms are most important to you. He'll assemble a regimen perfect for your individual case. I was impressed!

Thanks for the great compliment Dr. YZFRR11.... You are a great addition for "TEAM MAXIMUS"! Your knowledge will be very well received by all viewing this forum. And please feel free to answer any of the questions that guests, members, or "TEAMMATES" have, cause God only knows I don't have the time to tend to all of them! We have really, IMO, developed the absolute best testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum of any internet sites I've visited. We are continuing to build our team by the day and there are a ton of guys on here that have a ton of knowledge. I'm very proud that "TEAM MAXIMUS" is at the very center of it all! Thanks guys!!

Back