FOX NEWS Steroid Investigation

BRO FO SHO

First OFF....Buck FOX and all those fake lonely advocate bastards...I will inject as I feel...for as long as I feel.

Just wanted to know how many saw the Fox News Steroid investigation that was on tonight. They bashed the hell out the gear and showed some High School idiots who used it and committed suicide (and these muth fuckas were not even big at a minimal level).

They also show how the border potrol on the gear will be bumped up even more. Personally I think the border shit is BS because I have gone through the Vehicle X-ray machine and passed (i wont mention how though).

Anyway I thought this was a bad effect to BB in two ways and Good in a couple as well.

BAD---

Even though the gear is illegal (schedule III substance) now they might have harsher laws if caught and even worse convictions if sold. (They even talked about making selling the gear a attempted murder case if caught...haha attorney general bastards)

They are now watching all the online sites and now they want to control some of these sites or add bot bugs to catch IP adds that access these site (whether illegally or not).

GOOD---

Stupid H.S. kids who want to get big for varsity will now think twice and let there bodies mature more before starting anything. Also, researching (which alot dont do) shit I have been researching and still learning after 10 years of this shit.

P.S.

They also had a note or two on Andro and Methyl-1test...which congress has passed a bill and needs to be signed by senate to in affect. This involves the FDA to control the legal alternative dietary section of supplements used for muscle growth. Haha FDA bastards...

On another note William LLewellyn (Author of Anabolic 2000-2002-2004 books) was bashing the other way and insisting that this so called professors and advocates were full of shit for saying that you could lose a limb and have cranial cancer and all this other shit...so good hit back by will.

Put your .02 cents on this issue and if you saw this special...How did you think they perspected it?
:D

Last edited:
i saw it too and thought it was funny how they dont' mention the fact that these "victims" obviously ignored suggested dosages.. lyl alzado took dbol for like 5 years straight....and last time i checked dbol doesn't give you gangreen.. the bastard probably was just unclean and got his injection site infected.

screw fox.

They need to come up with a better special than ripping apart gear.

And of course there is no good side to using gear, one sided pricks.

azmatt65 said:
i saw it too and thought it was funny how they dont' mention the fact that these "victims" obviously ignored suggested dosages.. lyl alzado took dbol for like 5 years straight....and last time i checked dbol doesn't give you gangreen.. the bastard probably was just unclean and got his injection site infected.

Didn't Lyle actually die of AIDS? Wasnt he using the 'steroids gave me cancer and made me waste away' story to conceal that he was, in fact, dying from AIDS? That's what I read.

I heard that too VG... Lyle sold out in his dying years to appease media pressure.

Think about it this way:

Who uses steroids the most? Bodybuilders and athletes

When did they really get into using them? late 60's into the 70's

How many of the top pros from that time are having serious problems? Not many

Where are all there side effects? How come 8 out of 10 of them haven't tried to kill themselves

Athletes have used these substances now for some time and all the media can do is use scare tactics to show how bad they are for you... God forbid they actually use real studies and show them... The public would realize the truth... JUICE IS WAY HEALTHIER THEN ALCOHOL AND CIGARETS, WHICH ARE BOTH LEGAL. What about all the perscription meds that are advertised on television everyday. They are worse for you then 10cycles... I am not saying juice is the best thing you could put in your body, however, it sure as hell isn't the worst

Last edited:
i mean.. i dont think they should be available over the counter.. i think they need to be illegal.... or atleast avail only by a pharmacist after a dr. has cleared you.. i just hate how they bullshitted the entire story..they didn't even hardly destinguish that there are different types..

steel59 said:
JUICE IS WAY HEALTHIER THEN ALCOHOL AND CIGARETS, WHICH ARE BOTH LEGAL.

careful... your comparing 3 totally different compounds.... there is no way to determine which is "healthier".... I just know that i would rather be well built instead of smelling like smoke and being hung over for the rest of my life.

Yes..... the amount of ppl who die from diseases caused by tobacco and alcohol outnumber deaths caused by Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use by a staggering number. but then again alcohol and tobacco users hugely outnumber the amount of ppl who use AAS.

if you abuse anything, there will be some consequense regardless if you inhale poisonous fumes from two packs of cigs/day, drink tequila on fri sat and sun nights, or use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for years on end without checking bp and blood enzymes.

Although I didnt like the way they portrade(sp) the use of steroids, I will have to say, that steroids caused those kids to do what they did.

Why?? Because they probably already had problems to begin with and the gear just created and imbalance in there minds.

Now this will not happen to 99% of the users, but there is that 1% that gear will just mess up horribly!

Fox had a job to do and they did it. Did they take the time to really get a lot of info from the other side of the story?? No, but then again someone did die. And it WAS because of steroids!!

BRO FO SHO said:
They also had a note or two on Andro and Methyl-1test...which congress has passed a bill and needs to be signed by senate to in affect. This involves the FDA to control the legal alternative dietary section of supplements used for muscle growth. Haha FDA bastards...

Please explain this part for me. Are you saying andro and MIT will not be taken off the market? They are going to stay legal?

Re: Re: FOX NEWS Steroid Investigation

Golden_Muscle said:
Please explain this part for me. Are you saying andro and MIT will not be taken off the market? They are going to stay legal?

Yes, in the US, the bill has been passed by the House and it now goes in front of the senate. If the senate passes it, all andro products, even DHEA, will be taken off the shealves.

Re: Re: Re: FOX NEWS Steroid Investigation

LAWNSAVER said:
Yes, in the US, the bill has been passed by the House and it now goes in front of the senate. If the senate passes it, all andro products, even DHEA, will be taken off the shealves.

When you say the bill has passed, does that mean its ok to stay on the market, or does passing a bill mean its going to be gone?

Thanks, I may be a bit slow.

Re: Re: Re: Re: FOX NEWS Steroid Investigation

Golden_Muscle said:
When you say the bill has passed, does that mean its ok to stay on the market, or does passing a bill mean its going to be gone?

Thanks, I may be a bit slow.

There are two different levels to the Gov't. The house and the senate. The house is the lower Gov't and they review many many bills. If one is passed there, it goes to the senate, which is the next level. That is where the bill is voted on again. Here the Pres has a chance to Veto(throw it out) the bill, but if he doesnt, and the senate passes it, it then becomes a law.

If it becomes a law, the stores will have to take all the products off the market.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FOX NEWS Steroid Investigation

LAWNSAVER said:
There are two different levels to the Gov't. The house and the senate. The house is the lower Gov't and they review many many bills. If one is passed there, it goes to the senate, which is the next level. That is where the bill is voted on again. Here the Pres has a chance to Veto(throw it out) the bill, but if he doesnt, and the senate passes it, it then becomes a law.

If it becomes a law, the stores will have to take all the products off the market.

Awsome post. I just gotted smarter. hahaha. Thanx bro.

So how long do you guys think it wil be until they decide if m1t and andro will be taken off the market or not? A year? A month?

daan69 said:
careful... your comparing 3 totally different compounds.... there is no way to determine which is "healthier".... I just know that i would rather be well built instead of smelling like smoke and being hung over for the rest of my life.

Yes..... the amount of ppl who die from diseases caused by tobacco and alcohol outnumber deaths caused by Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use by a staggering number. but then again alcohol and tobacco users hugely outnumber the amount of ppl who use AAS.

if you abuse anything, there will be some consequense regardless if you inhale poisonous fumes from two packs of cigs/day, drink tequila on fri sat and sun nights, or use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for years on end without checking bp and blood enzymes.

Great post!...It did raise a question tho...If I'm not mistaken, isn't it true hormones have been around since the 30's?...Thats over 70 years...I wonder how many people have used since then, and how many of them are dead, or adversely affected by them?

JumpBack

Last edited:
LAWNSAVER said:
Although I didnt like the way they portrade(sp) the use of steroids, I will have to say, that steroids caused those kids to do what they did.

Why?? Because they probably already had problems to begin with and the gear just created and imbalance in there minds.

Now this will not happen to 99% of the users, but there is that 1% that gear will just mess up horribly!

Fox had a job to do and they did it. Did they take the time to really get a lot of info from the other side of the story?? No, but then again someone did die. And it WAS because of steroids!!

I do agree to a degree...However, if steroids didn't exist, wouldn't those kids have found another way?...They needed help before steroids came into play...

Jumpback

Ironyat its best. A medium such as news television telling the public that steroids are evil because they are cheating, unhealthy, cause narcissism, not natural yet thier industry is full of people who have plastic surgery.implants, facelifts, hair transplants/weaves, wear 40lbs of makeup and have drug/alcohol problems en masse plus whatever 300 different meds they have been prescribed to deal with the stress of thier jobs.

Never mind the unsafe sex practices they most likely practice to work thier way up the media industry

jumpback said:
I do agree to a degree...However, if steroids didn't exist, wouldn't those kids have found another way?...They needed help before steroids came into play...

Jumpback

No, I dont agree.

Steriods are strong!! They play games in your mind.

I think the kids were put over the top by the usage.

Again, there is only a small % of people that this will happen to, unfortunately this was one.

Translation:
When the bill passes all supplement companies will have to completly sell out their entire stock in about a month just like with ephedrine. Then the FDA will reject every company that doesn't offer kick backs and bribes so their will only be two or three companies that sell andro out there. So of course andro will cost more than real gear now, but the FDA doesn't care because they have built their empire a little bigger.

Back