freaked out

guns84

aight guys and girls normally im great at shooting myself ultra clean bout it u know..... i do everything the way it is suppost to be done....
well last night afta i got home from spring break i took a shot of fina in the leg and i knew once i went in something was up but when i drew back a lil bit no blood came up so i shot the fina but when i took the needle out of my leg where i shot it looked like a fucking water foutain its just bruised up a lil bit but i wonder if i wasted that shot....but all of sudden i pull the needle out and its like a water fountain of blood squirting out i meen i have had shots bleed but never squirt out it freaked me out..... just wondering wht ur thoughts are on this...

Probably went through a bigger vein. I've done it before. Scared the shit out of me. That would be my guess if you aspirated.

well since u asperated i dont think u injected in a vain, but most likely what happend is that the needle passed though a vein as u where goin in so when u pulled it out that is what caused u to bleed so bad. i would not worry about it u should be fine.

Yeah that shit is scary. I have did that a bunch of times and this is only my second cycle. I had one shoot like 3 feet from a glute shot scary

Back