Free Testosterone Range by age?

ROUSH8692

Hi everyone. Does anyone know of the range everyone should be within based on age not labs?

I am not on TRT at the moment but have been and am deciding whether to get back on or not.

My labs are:

Total Testosterone: 334 ng/dl

Free Testosterone: 74.8 pg/ml or 7.48 ng/dl on a lab range of 35-155pg/ml or 3.5-15.5 ng/dl

Sorry I didn't test FSH or LH this time, but in the past 3 tests they have been on the lower end of the normal range.

Reason I ask is because I have no libido, fatigue, and brain fog still despite every attempt to fix this naturally..

So you're young I'm taking it? Age doesn't mean as much as you think it does, unless we're talking puberty. You're either hypogonadal or you're not.

I'm NOT saying you don't have a problem, but basing a diagnosis off age isn't usually the best way to go about this. How about some stats, previous AAS use? Medical conditions/recreational drug use?

These will be far more helpful than just pulling a chart based on SICK people that get blood work done.

I agree with Halfwit.

The link below in my signature will take you to some info that has charts. It is in the TRT sections (click on those links too).

So you're young I'm taking it? Age doesn't mean as much as you think it does, unless we're talking puberty. You're either hypogonadal or you're not.

I'm NOT saying you don't have a problem, but basing a diagnosis off age isn't usually the best way to go about this. How about some stats, previous AAS use? Medical conditions/recreational drug use?

These will be far more helpful than just pulling a chart based on SICK people that get blood work done.

I am sorry, I missed that detail. 33 years old

No health issues other than feeling anxiety, a little down (depressed), brain fog, major fatigue after about 2pm (debilitating), and hardly any libido ( sex once every six months or so...)

No previous AAS use

Last edited:
Back