Front Loading 1000mg Test, Mixed Opinoins

Philtor777

Im starting my first cycle of test January 25th, im thinking about front loading 1000mg's the first day followed by 250mgs twice a week for 8 weeks. i have an A.I. for during, after i plan on taking Nolva. Im wondering how long i will probly need to b on the Nolva for and if that will even be good enoff by its self for my PCT, as far as the front loading goes ive read so much on it and it seems that there are people who swear by it and others who thinks its Bull Shit, im also worried about Gyno with front loading. Hook me up guys i need some advice here! Im 6"3 240 and plan on going on the Velocity Diet for 28 days on my cycle (Good idea?, Bad idea?), if your not formilar with the V-diet dont worry about it...

stats (age, height, weight, body fat, training experience, cycle experience, goals) please

w/o knowing any of that I would recommend running 500mg/wk for 10 weeks instead...

Last edited:
The reason i want to front load is to spike my levals to around 1000 then maintain that leval(will probly fall to closer to 750) with the two 250mg a week after that, im 21 ive been training since i was 16, im 6"3 240, first cycle, ive done some Pro Hormoans (havoc) seen decent gains but its time for the real deal at this point. After reading your guys posts im assuming you arent a fan of front loading? Why? Thanks for the replies as well keep em commin!

anyone who doesn't like front loading probably don't understand how it works.

if its your first time using test, I would not front load 1000mg as it increases the chance of gyno.

front loading is double the weekly regular dose for the first week only, so you would use 500mg for the first week, not 1000mg.

well i was considering shooting 250 twice a week so double my weekly dose would be 1000mg...... but ok... So what would you recomend? stick with the 500 a week broken up into two, 250 doses? keep the 500 a week and just forget the front loading? im like 14% so im aware that my chances of Gyno are alittle higher then someone leaner so if front loading is really going to greatly increase the risk of gyno, even with my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Nolva on hand id rather just forget the front loading and stick with the 500 even though id really like to jump start this shit!, What do you think?

oh ok, I misread and thought your weekly dose was only 250mg

the chance of gyno isn't just increased because of body fat, but also the rapid rise in hormone levels

its your choice, but as its your first cycle and you don't know your tolerance to test, or how the pct meds work to fight gyno, its probably best to avoid a front load

you will still gain without it

ok cool, thanks guys ill post my results as they come in, 500mg a week for 10 weeks it is!! One last question though, Any personal exspirience with a good A.I.? im going to stick with the Nolva for my post cycle therapy (pct) and might even take a few pumps during if my A.I. isent enoff to fight the gyno.. Suggestions?

Velocity Diet, check it out on T-Nation.com, Its kinda extreme but my buddy did it last year and he not only lost 26lbs but got stronger while doing it.. lol im hopping for the same results but gunna through a bit of test in there as well, just to make sure its full proof

Use my roid calculator and put the nymbers in there both ways. Front loading and 500mg ew and you will see the difference. "IF" it's an accurate tool

Last edited:
Back