Frontloading EQ?

lookin

In my next cycle I plan on taking 750mg weekly of Sustanon along with 600mg weekly of equipoise. From what I've researched, the benefits of equipoise don't start until about week four, five, or six.

Is it possible to frontload euipoise so that it will kick in more quickly? If so, how much/ what steps do I need to take. Thanks in advance for the help guys.

I think when your experienced enough with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it shouldnt take so long to feel the effects of the drugs. I seem to feel things fairly quickly. The one time i took EQ i used 800 mgs and was feeling the effects during the 2nd week. But i dont think frontloading it would pose too much of a problem just maybe not necessary

You're taking two Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) with really long esters, don't frontload.

I will actually be taking tbol at the beginning. It's not that I want to use eq as a kickstart, it's that eq is known for be able to improve cardio, and I want for that to be able to kick in as quickly as possible, but it sounds like I will just have to wait.

You don't have to wait. I think frontloading with eq is entirely appropriate. You can either triple the dose in week 1 or double it for the first 2 weeks.

Back