Fuck i am going to pull the plug...i didnt want to

druski189

Okay ..so my local suppliers r Ass ..my first guy sold me underdose QV (test P & EQ))..and I he could get me no adex..so I when with my second guy and he gave me nolvadex which I was running on cycle...am out of test .. now my second guy want to sell me some test P 100mg per ml.10 ml bottle..((80$)) little expensive..now I order my own shit online ..big risk..but during the mean time what should I do ..I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) n nova..n some GWP STANE..SHOULD I.START MY PCT..my sex drive is down.way down..Am fuck..

I would chalk this one up and go ahead and do a post cycle therapy (pct). Wait the alotted time, do research in that time, and start another one when you get everything all at once so this doesnt happen again. Best of luck

I would definitely wait until you have everything you need to do a solid cycle. This will definitely alleviate anxiety and the need to run around and grab stuff. Stick around the forum, you're bound to come across something...
Best of luck!

Yeah man, wait til you got your cycle ALL on hand, not "a little of this a little of that" bullshit. Do research like Metalhead said while your getin' your goods. (But sounds like you need to research a good source first off).

Yeah man, wait til you got your cycle ALL on hand, not "a little of this a little of that" bullshit. Do research like Metalhead said while your getin' your goods. (But sounds like you need to research a good source first off).
..I did my research ..but I didn't really look into the brand of juice I was getting..cause my local guy is a family member..so much for family..

I would chalk this one up and go ahead and do a post cycle therapy (pct). Wait the alotted time, do research in that time, and start another one when you get everything all at once so this doesnt happen again. Best of luck

Honestly I just need a good source..that it ..am probably going start my next cycle in May..clen avar..and some test P but I was wondering if I should just continue with my new stuff I ordered...okay so I have some greatwhite peptide liquid Stane ...hcg ..I have nolva.

Honestly I just need a good source..that it ..am probably going start my next cycle in May..clen avar..and some test P but I was wondering if I should just continue with my new stuff I ordered...okay so I have some greatwhite peptide liquid Stane ...hcg ..I have nolva.

Relax and put in some more time here and you will get what you need for sources. A lot of us were in your shoes at one time or another.

Yeah dude I hear ya I'm sorta in the same boat as you, I found a source but I couldn't get all I needed so I didn't do it. So im still lookin And I know there's a ton of helpful people here so I'm sure eventually you'll get a good source.

Yeah dude I hear ya I'm sorta in the same boat as you, I found a source but I couldn't get all I needed so I didn't do it. So im still lookin And I know there's a ton of helpful people here so I'm sure eventually you'll get a good source.

Yeah dude ..its like am stuck in limbo..

Back