Fuck i dnt want to become an addict

druski189

Okay so I fucked up on my first cycle and I had to cut it short and start my pct..now that am off..I want to get back.on so fucking bad ..I be alway been big 5"9..250 15% Bf..I was thinking if in 3months I could start my next cycle of TP avar,clen..shit I didn't even wanted to get off my first cycle i
wanted to bridge over..my mind playing tricks on me..lol..I want to get back on now

Okay so I fucked up on my first cycle and I had to cut it short and start my pct..now that am off..I want to get back.on so fucking bad ..I be alway been big 5"9..250 15% Bf..I was thinking if in 3months I could start my next cycle of TP avar,clen..shit I didn't even wanted to get off my first cycle i
wanted to bridge over..my mind playing tricks on me..lol..I want to get back on now

Wait time on+pct time. Especially dont start until you have everything for your safety. be smart bro. Theres plenty of time. Best of luck

Wait time on+pct time. Especially dont start until you have everything for your safety. be smart bro. Theres plenty of time. Best of luck

Good advise. You sound like a younger dude, there is plenty of time to play it safe, just keep lifting and wait till the time is right.

..quick question do you still need HCG even if your balls didnt shrink..i got
underdosed gear ((quality Vets)) thats why i cut my cycle short ..i was only on for three weeks...long story..am currently running 40mg of nolva a day 12.5mg of great white peptide liquid stane.

..quick question do you still need HCG even if your balls didnt shrink..i got
underdosed gear ((quality Vets)) thats why i cut my cycle short ..i was only on for three weeks...long story..am currently running 40mg of nolva a day 12.5mg of great white peptide liquid stane.

You were only doing test right? If so, you should be fine as its not REQUIRED for test cycles. as long as you run your pct properly, youll be fine bro

You were only doing test right? If so, you should be fine as its not REQUIRED for test cycles. as long as you run your post cycle therapy (pct) properly, youll be fine bro
Yeah ..am running nolva n Gwp stane..am massive joint paINT...

If youre on your pct, drop the stane and run nolva. Dont run Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on pct
I was reading on another forum..where they said u can still u an a.i into a pct ..honestly I had a little lump..dat shit just straight disappeared..but am getting ready to gt of the stane
..my nolva is in caps..so its hard to taper dwn..((40/40/20/20 type shit..)but thanks for all your help..i learn a lot from my cycle n I will be super prepared next Time..def not using my local guys next time..gtting my own shit ..next time

yep.. nolva does the same to me.. dries out my joints and SUCKS. gona do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid too, maybe lessen the nolva. so bad at elbows last time i had hard time loading plates on bar. :(

yep.. nolva does the same to me.. dries out my joints and SUCKS. gona do hcg and clomid too, maybe lessen the nolva. so bad at elbows last time i had hard time loading plates on bar. :(

try using torem, it's seems to be more effective and it gives 0 noticable sides for the most part except maybe a cramp or two here and there at high doses.

Back on topic though :p wait time on+PCT and maybe a little more. Recover and then attack it once more. If you've always been 15% at 5'9 250lbs then you're a freak of nature haha. Everyone must be terrified of you! Keep it slow and steady man, especially with those genetics.

Last edited:
Back