Fucked up injection has made my right shoulder weaker

2pacshaq

Fucked injection, have I destroyed my shoulder?

Please someone help, I do EOD injections at the moment, slin pin in my delts and a couple weeks back I had a "bad injection" resulting in slight pain, swelling and red-ness the following days.

The swelling went down, so did the pain. However, I noticed I was becoming weaker in bench/close grip bench and other push movements.

I thought I just had some bad workouts, but eventually it hit me: It was only my right shoulders which was weaker (the one I injected in), not the other one.

A few weeks have now passed, and Im still as weak.

For example: I usually do 50kg for dumbell chest press, now I can barely handle 35-40kg with that shoulders, It doesnt even hurt, its just WEAK.

Also, when I use it, Its like it can feel like it "falls asleep", If u know what I mean? Like thousand small needles sting it and I lose some feeling in it.

Can anyone tell me what is going on and should I go to the doc and confess or just wait it out? What should you do?

pip, maybe the carrier oil is not agreeing with you? did you pin it the right way? hit a nerve? trust your source?

Last edited:
take Advil as needed, rest for 2 weeks, If pain persists go to the doc get an X-ray.

pip, maybe the carrier oil is not agreeing with you? did you pin it the right way? hit a nerve? trust your source?

Sounds like my delts lol...
One injection of prop and 36 hours later I can barley move my arm...
But worst injection I've done so far... ventroglute and whatever nerve(sciatic?) got hit or something... Smell up 3-4 times the size lol... No infection, no swelling etc.
It just blew up like a balloon lol :p

Back