fun

it is firm and pliable. or if you put it in the freezer it will become rigid. i prefer this as i can break pieces off and drop them in the beaker.

The room temperature goo wouldn't have been a problem if I had been smart enough to get a proper beaker, instead of using a 50ml vial in which to mix my ingredients. I just cut the corner off the baggie and started squeezing the goo into the vial. The only problem that I had was that the neck of the vial quickly got clogged with goo, and I was afraid it was gonna overflow. I had to quickly find some sort of object with which I could plunge the clog, all I had to hand was the cap from an 18g needle. I figgered that was probably sterile, so I pushed the clog through with that. But then a bunch of nandrolone goo was stuck to the needle cap. So I just dropped the cap into the vial and left it there as I added the BA and the oil. When I heated the solution, the goo finally melted enough to allow me to remove the cap without any loss of nandrolone. It was an amusingly awkward moment, but all's well that ends well.

My conversion experience may read like a comedy of errors, but at least I didn't make any mistakes that affected the outcome.

Oh, my deca turned out to be 300mg/ml, 'cause he sent me more powder than I paid for.

Back