Fundamental posing

Dominance

After reading this thread on the benefits of posing http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92294&highlight=benefits+posing I would like to start to incorporating a posing routine into my lifting routine at least once a week post workout. What are the basics when it comes to posing? I know that when done properly you can gain superior mental control over muscles groups, how do I go about achieving that? Obviously I am accustomed to simply flexing muscles, but I assume that there are stances, and set poses which are recommended, as well as other bits of advice.

Thanks

how does an "amatuer bodybuilder" not know how to pose?

American Dream - Because no one would fucking tell him how to!

Well since you haven't been around here as long as some of us (see my join date) I will fill you in on a secret. I don't even know if it still does this by default, steroidology.com/forums might, but back in the day when you joined that "amateur bodybuilder" was the default description under your name and it changed depending on how many posts you .... well posted. They start at 'amateur bodybuilder' because its largely a bodybuilding forum and when you start out on the forum you are presumably, now get this, an AMATEUR! It would than change to pro bodybuilder, and so one. Are you with me? Have I made this simple process elementary enough for you? So now that I have answered your question, how about someone try to answer mine.

Back