G-plenish

OMEGA

Community Veteran
Well since you guys are purchasing GPLENISH

I just thought that a thread might be appropriate for the sharing of feedback and results, the asking of questions or anything else.

for those who do not know what GPLENISH is
here ya go:
http://www.directconnectnutrition.com/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=10&cat=4&page=1

sorry to take up space in the ANABOLIC section but since we just reliesed it , it seems apprropraite to create a thread

thanks
OMEGA

:)

hey thanks BOUNCER

it is, you just got to take it with something that tastes good lol.

also taking it post workout, is probably the most important time to take it.

since we have reliesed it, I am really paying attention to how it effects me.

I tried taking it at night ala FONZ

http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=702093973&f=312093973&m=1583047137

but I could not sleep for shit.
I feel very alert this morning but I slept about 4 hours:)

I feel fine, so I am taking it where I can get it so to speak.:3some:

Last edited:
Ive been using it for a good 3 months now and am quite impressed. Trust me, I am a natural skeptic when it comes to exotic supps but Im happy I took the chance on G-Plenish Glutamine Peptides. Ive noticed much better recovery and at the very least, my Fina induced insomnia that has always been a problem for me, is gone.

house1 said:
just started using it myself bro

yay!:agreed:

point of clarification for ya bro

each jar of GPLENISH contains 70 plus servings

a serving size is 17 grams or one big table spoon.

for ideal results take 2-3 servings of GPLENISH a day.

will will be changing the lable after the first round
at the last minute we decided to up the amount, for you guys

:)

BiggieSwolls said:
Ive been using it for a good 3 months now and am quite impressed. Trust me, I am a natural skeptic when it comes to exotic supps but Im happy I took the chance on G-Plenish Glutamine Peptides

so are we Biggie

<prepare your self for a sentamental moment>

you are the best , on many levels bro I am very happy to be here:)

Great product!!

I love the fullness my muscles seem to have since taking the "g". Nothing I had really felt before. My stamina and recovery time also seem to be much better.

The taste was very weird at first. Seemed to really overtake my protein shake, but all is well now. I just had to figure out the right combination of both and now the taste is actually quite pleasant.

Well done.....

......I am impressed.

Also you may want to include a scoop of some type in your next upgrade.

BO-CEPHUS said:
Great product!!

I love the fullness my muscles seem to have since taking the "g". Nothing I had really felt before. My stamina and recovery time also seem to be much better.

The taste was very weird at first. Seemed to really overtake my protein shake, but all is well now. I just had to figure out the right combination of both and now the taste is actually quite pleasant.

Well done.....

......I am impressed.

Also you may want to include a scoop of some type in your next upgrade.

BO thankyou for the sharing of those results, and its only going to get better..........your in for a treat

in a nut shell your tesitimony is right on in everyway.

Thankyou,

and the scooper is a great idea

if not just to make sure that you guys take are taking the requisit dose of 2-3 heaping table spoons every day

cus at that dose YOU WILL KNOW its working

OMEGA

Canadians UPDATE!

it will be available the in the 6'th or 7th of August

glad we could make it happen for all the Canadians here

we almost left you out =)

house1 said:
omega, very pleased with it so far brother

Hi House:)

you just started taking G-Plenish right?

thank you for posting your results so soon.

but keep in mind the best is yet to happen give it about a week or so

with G-plenish the real effects accumulate:)

please update us in about a week

if you don't mind?:)

yeah i take it when i wake up and post workout. I love so far the taste is growing on me. My recovery time has increased alot since beggining it. Great product! Its an easy 17g of protein too in each serving. Not bad. I will be ordering my second jar soon.

Back