Gained 15lbs on prop in 5 weeks 2 days ! Start tren a in 5 days !!

sonofgod

I am banned!
So happy so far gaining 3 lbs a week , havnt noticed much fat
Was 180lbs know I'm 195lbs .

Ill be running 150mg prop 100mg tren a running it for 8 weeks
End of cycle I will weigh 220lbs that's 40lbs gained first cycle !!

Been on a liquid diet from day 1 hit all my macros and if I want a bag of crisps or some sweets ill eat eat. But in moderation

Yes we'll my own mass gainer shakes
400ml whole milk
2 scoops whey protein
50g oats

Drink 4 between waking up and 8pm then I have a casein protein shake with whole milk before bed

I have gained 15lbs in 5 weeks doing it , doea day no cooking so much cheaper convince and simple

Yes it may come across as "lazy" and "quick fix " but if I'm honest I am going down the fast lane , I didn't have a good base when I started gear , also the mass shakes have made me gain 15 lbs adjactly the same as how "food" would of got me the same results

Hitting my macros that's all I care about

What's wrong with it ?

I will have done 6 weeks of just prop to see how I react to it gained 15lbs along with liquid diet - I have had 0 sides none what's so ever on 150mg eod so im adding tren a on Monday at 100mg eod along with prop 150mg for another 8 weeks then pct.

On second thought dude you need fruits vegetables whole wheats , natural protein , come on man you probly carrying 15 pounds of liquid from all those dang shakes one is good but dude seriously you must have the worst shits ever SMH

You guys missed all the fun in his other threads. I thought they banned you. Must of just been a mini vacation. Well, I'm outta here. G/L with the thread.

Get good carbs from oats in the shake also I add tbsp sunflower oil to each shake ,
Fruit and vedge = health
Macros = body composition

I take a multi I haven't eaten vedge in 18 years ... Eat fruit sometimes grapes and strawberrys !

Also I'm on shake diet due to money so much cheaper yes of course I would rather eat rump steak chicken all day but I can't

Back