Gaining too quickly? First cycle for one year

kaiserminele

On 11th July, after not training as much as I usually do, and being off cycle for a year, I had shrunk to 78kg. I started a cycle of 750 test E p/w, 250 deca p/w and 30mg dbol e/d for first 30 days. In 13 days I have gained 11.3kg, an insane amount. I am getting close to my peak weight of 93/94kg much quicker than I anticipated, I am eating very healthily. Is this a problem, or should I keep smashing it?

I don't run it but I have it on hand if I happen to get a nipple itch. I'm not prone to gyno, only have a small amount in one nipple that occurred naturally during puberty

Believe me I don't think for a second that it's not water. Friends have always advised me to have it on hand, I have done several cycles in the past few years, with no gyno. Should I spend money taking aromasin during my cycle? And what dosage, 12.5mg e/d? Also I have never had blood work done ***128533;

750 test pw and 30 mg dbol pd is a heavy dose of aromatizing compounds. Yes you should take an AI with this. Aromasin at 12.5 mg pd while on the dbol would probably be a good idea, and you can calibrate how much on just test alone with a blood test after say 7 weeks.

Jezz man... you need to learn about all the unwanted sides or High and Low Estrogen or specifically E2. Gyno is Just ONE. And AI is to control your Estrogen. It is preventative medicine. I do cycles and gain 5 lbs of water only.

Ai on hand is like having your safety rope on the other end of the roof and when you begin your fall you will go get it and tie yourself off. NO Gyno no sides just some water huh. Oh also a nipple itch, I love it when I pin some prop and my nipples get tender and itchy...I know my gear is good.

With your compounds Dbol and test and Deca what are you thinking with no AI..... Please start to read up and plug in Adex at some dose so you can `get rid of the bloat.

Ya know OP JUST read carefully the Steroid Profiles on your cycle compounds. Read it ! :Pat:

OH>..PS: Get some blood work at least for this NOW and you will see what's going on. A good teaching tool.

Last edited:
so you dont control your estrogen because you are not prone to gyno ? lol. can you even get your dick hard with all that estrogen conversion ?

13 days test deca and dbol cycle with no estrogen control and you gained 25lbs? its basically all water.

Back