Gains made with Anavar versed Primo

Venus

I would like to know which of these Anavar/Primo, produce the most in muscle gains, if anyone knows would you please help me out. Also if taking Anavar can you still take antidepressants. I have taken Primo before, but not Anavar. And have you ever heard of taken both at the same time?

I havent taken both- but I was on Anavar and welbutrin at the same time last year-- and I had no trouble with the depression- and I made decent gains...

Primo will put on more lbm than ana Anavar (var) as it is more androgenic.. However there is alot of counterfeits on the market so getting legit primo is a bit tideous.. Primo and Anavar (var) is a nice stack.. the Anavar (var) is so anabolic that you will build some really nice LBM and get super hard with lots of added strength.. YOU WILL grow!!!

anti-depressents from what i understand can cause weight gain.. i am not sure if it is because they serotonin therefore increasing estrogen?? i really do not know.. i will see what i can find if anything, but that would be the only problem i can see...

I havent taken either, but Im planning on an anavar cycle for my first, because of less side affects. What are your stats/goals? I would go for anavar! Thats what most people have told me~

If you take anti-d's with seratonin, I would do a little more reading. Welbutrin does not effect seratonin levels. Primo is more androgenic than Ana Anavar (var) , and it's ph level is lower than Anavar (var) . Anavar (var) has little sides, but so does Primo. I would go for the stack. You are dealing iwth two of the safest forms of gear out ther. Sides should beminimal and gains should be decent.

redsquirrel said:
If you take anti-d's with seratonin, I would do a little more reading. Welbutrin does not effect seratonin levels. Primo is more androgenic than Ana Anavar (var) , and it's ph level is lower than Anavar (var) . Anavar (var) has little sides, but so does Primo. I would go for the stack. You are dealing iwth two of the safest forms of gear out ther. Sides should beminimal and gains should be decent.

what?!?!?

primo granted it has an anabolic ratio of like 15:1, it still can and will cause virilization.. it is in NO way as safe as ana Anavar (var) .. Primo is a DHT derivitive...

Common primo side effects are increased libido and temper, male patterned baldness=loss of hair!!!, male patterned hair growth, enlarged clit.. etc.. NOT to be taken lightly at all!!!

I ran this stack.. trust me, Primo is NOT to be taken lightly.. it is hardcore stuff!!!

Last edited:
Primo is referred to as the "Cleanest and Gentlest" AAS. It will not aromatize, is non-toxic, and is low in androgens. It's a Class 1 steroid working well @ androgen receptors. Primo tabs are descrobed as a 4-Androsten-, 3 Beta, 17 Beta-drone. And increased amount of testosterone is metabolized with less estorgen amking side effects minimal. It has a DHT conversion rate of 4. There is lessinfluence on the liver; liver toxins being unlikely.

redsquirrel said:
Primo is referred to as the "Cleanest and Gentlest" AAS. It will not aromatize, is non-toxic, and is low in androgens. It's a Class 1 steroid working well @ androgen receptors. Primo tabs are descrobed as a 4-Androsten-, 3 Beta, 17 Beta-drone. And increased amount of testosterone is metabolized with less estorgen amking side effects minimal. It has a DHT conversion rate of 4. There is lessinfluence on the liver; liver toxins being unlikely.

nice copy and paste RS...

you are correct that since primo tabs are not c17 alkylated, it will not be toxic to the liver, however it is VERY unresponsible of you to offer up primo as one of the safest steroids for women with NO sides!!

Virilazation is very personal and can be caused at even low doses.. some women are more sensitive than others whereas some women can run high doses and be fine...

All i am saying is that as with an AAS.. precaution MUST be taken... Once virilization begins, there is no way to reverse it.. Granted the primo tabs (which are more rare than the depot) are faster acting thus out of the system rather quickly, if sides are seen it is easier to stop them almost immediately, whereas with the depot, once they start you have to wait it out at least 7 days for the primo to begin working it's way out of the system...

so is primo considered one of the safer steroids as compared to deca, test etc.. yes it is.. however there still can and will be sides...

that is the point i was making... no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is 100% safe... but if we have to say which is the easiest on the body, it is most definitely anavar followed by primo...

Gotcha, babe! I agree about Primo being followed by Anavar (var). I was referring to Primo tabs. Since that seems to be anything legit these days! And according to any info I have, the Primo tabs have very little sides. So that was the parallel I was making . Sorry if it was misunderstood!

redsquirrel said:
Gotcha, babe! I agree about Primo being followed by Anavar (var). I was referring to Primo tabs. Since that seems to be anything legit these days! And according to any info I have, the Primo tabs have very little sides. So that was the parallel I was making . Sorry if it was misunderstood!

cool cool.. honestly RS.. i think we are all a tad short tempered lately.. i esp with this damn fina...

i agree with you on the fact that as far as the toxicity of primo it is pretty safe, but the sides was my concern...(both tabs and depot)

glad we got that debated out :)

Never done Primo. Planning on some tabs for next cycle. Your def of hard core- what was your experience? Compared to EQ or Prop, how did it measure up?

Oh yes..very short fuse also. Still taking VAr, and polished off some Prop a week ago. I know the half life is only 3 days, but sh*t, my fuse is about 3 seconds,still! I FREAKED OUT on it too!!! Totally lost my cool. My fiance was like" you just have to learn how to control it".. Mind you I didn;t exp. anything like that on EQ. So you can imagine I was like WTF, and didn't even think on how to control it...just thought I was THAT pissed!

redsquirrel said:
Oh yes..very short fuse also. Still taking VAr, and polished off some Prop a week ago. I know the half life is only 3 days, but sh*t, my fuse is about 3 seconds,still! I FREAKED OUT on it too!!! Totally lost my cool. My fiance was like" you just have to learn how to control it".. Mind you I didn;t exp. anything like that on EQ. So you can imagine I was like WTF, and didn't even think on how to control it...just thought I was THAT pissed!
OMG.. you don't have to tell me!!
Fina has me very impatient and short fused.. but what is funny and why i was giving you a hard time with the primo is that was my 1st cycle ever!!! Can you imagine.. i finally decide after 7yrs training naturally to take the plunge and i pick primo LOL.. well let me tell you girl... i was in fighting mode!!! I swear, a girl bumped me in a bar, i threw her into the wall... LOL.. My temper was off the wall, but i wanted to fight.. i was beyond aggressive.. granted i was taking 100mgs a week :rolleyes:
boy did i learn primo is NOT to be taken lightly... i also experienced a bit of hair loss as well... so i ran that cycle for 6 weeks (put on 10lbs.. water/muscle.. who knows, but i looked bulky) so i hopped off and finished up the remaining 6 weeks with anavar...

i have yet to try EQ... i wanted to but i am afraid if my appetite gets any larger i will scare my man LOL this chick is NOT a salad nibbler LOL... i think that may be coming up soon though :) i am thinking that when i hit my 6th week of fina switch over to EQ for another 4-6 weeks and then back on fina for pre-contest... we'll see though...

Were you doing Primo tabs or Primo injects? Kudos to you if they were injects, and they were legit!! Even the ones I can find...even ones from overseas..aren't legit, and they cost an arm and a leg!
I'm gonna get on some PRimo tabs in about a month, so I'll keep what you said in mind. Funny how everbody reacts differently...Torchy said she saw no sides from Test, and some from Var!

redsquirrel said:
Were you doing Primo tabs or Primo injects? Kudos to you if they were injects, and they were legit!! Even the ones I can find...even ones from overseas..aren't legit, and they cost an arm and a leg!
I'm gonna get on some PRimo tabs in about a month, so I'll keep what you said in mind. Funny how everbody reacts differently...Torchy said she saw no sides from Test, and some from Var!

it is funny how we all act differently.. i see this more so in women than men...

I did primo injections.. but remember it was back in 01 and there was not a shortage of legit amps then... I had legit Schering amps i aquired from a nurse actually.. they were the brown amps. They definitely did what primo should do, however i think 100mgs a week was a tad much for me, which is why i was so damn aggressive lol

Now since the bullshit with the primo patent, they are scarcer than hen's teeth... the tabs are hard to get too... good luck with those too..

Torchy i know had headaches from Anavar (var), brickgirl i think it was used to get nosebleeds.. so even with the "safe" Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) there still can be sides...

supergirl said:
I did primo injections.. but remember it was back in 01 and there was not a shortage of legit amps then... I had legit Schering amps i aquired from a nurse actually.. they were the brown amps. They definitely did what primo should do, however i think 100mgs a week was a tad much for me, which is why i was so damn aggressive lol

Were you runing var in addition to that 100mgs primo?

Back