Gallon Of Milk

R2TT1

I know a lot of you guys are eating 5000+ calories a day. Thats a lot of food. Have anyof you ever tried the Gallon Challenge?? I bet you bigger guys could do it! Supposedly you must drink a gallon of milk in half an hour and not puke to win the challenge.

haha, me and my buddies used to try that challenge. Although our rules stated that you had one hour and it had to be 1% or thicker. Everyone thought it would be real easy, but I only saw one person out of about 30 make it. A few people thought it would be easier to do, with chocolate milk that was always funny.

It's supposedly because of the lactose, right?

Wouldn't that make skim milk actually harder?

I have been drinking a gallon of milk every day for the last 5 months, I could not drink it all in a half hour that would make me sick. Do this everyday and you will gain a lot of weight I guarantee it. Whole milk!

huskyguy said:
Do this everyday and you will gain a lot of weight I guarantee it. Whole milk!

No shit. That's 2400 cal right there with Whole milk.

I get mad gas from milk nowdays in large quanities but I see no reason why I could not do it. I know I can drink that much water without trouble, you just hit the can a lot.

I was off milk for several months which induced lactose intollerance.

mudge: i dont think you could do it bro. you have to remember that milk starts to coagulate once in the stomach. and within an hour it is pretty much a solid. water is no problem but i have neer seen anyone beat this challenge. some friends decided to try this one night and three of them were big bastards who could eat a fuckin horse. not one of them made it. anyways, im a big eater myself and after seeing solid milk chunks hurling out of my bros throats one after another i decided i did not want to try it.

Actually, not drinking milk makes me lactose intolerant. If I stop drinking milk for a month or so and then have milk--I am a gas machine. A gallon a day everyday, I am used to it now.

Oh man mudge I think you volunteered to try it.

I for one would be pretty well convinced that you're just a trash talking pussy if you don't.

Oh man I about knew someone would call me on it, I dont think I care all that much to prove it to myself or anyone else, and hey maybe I couldn't do it. I just dont know that I want to be puking up my guts left and right.

I really can't handle milk at all anymore because I was off of it for so long, even 16 ounces makes me gassy.

128 ounces in 30 minutes doesn't sound terrible, but yes milk rots in the gut and frankly I am not a fan of it anymore except for its raw calorie count.

MAYBE when I am bulking again but right now I'm low calories, trying to come down from the high 240s.

For the guys who have trouble gaining weight a gallon of whole milk a day is still one of the best weight gainers--It's fairly inexpensive and it works.

Back