Gathering More Information For Test-E Cycle

Slash

First off thanks to the guy below and anybody else who chimmed in on my first thread started here, i can say if i wouldn't had read up i would've been screwed. :biggthump

u edited your post asking what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and pct is , now u changed your question to this? just still shows how much u need to learn . here , read these , they will give u all the basic knwledge u need to know , if u are goig to do this , do it right . steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/111479-massive-newbie-info.html, steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/595482-standard-pcts.html , steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/629345-how-serm-s-aromatize-inhibitors-gyno-pct-must-read.html , steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

This is my cycle before my question regarding AI'S and HCG.

Weeks 1-12
Test E: 250mg 2x shots a week

HCG: 500iu's every week of cycle, then 500iu's every day for the 10 days leading up to 4 days before PCT.

AI: Letrozole
1-2x a week @ 1.0 mg

Weeks 14-18
50mg every day of clomid

Suggestions/comments?

Now my question is,

Are AI's and HCG illegal? If not is there a supporting vendor on this forum i can purchase some from? I'd just like to make sure i'm getting legit quality stuff. Not looking for a source so please don't close this. Just asking. Luckily my PCT i was able to acquire from a forum vendor so many thanks for that referral.

you should change your pct of clomid to 100/100/50/50 , and yes haveing an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and hcg are both illegal dont get caught

now it looks like uve done some research good job , looks good . however if u have access to an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) besides letro .. it would be better , letro is VERY strong . and if u are going to use it as your on cycle Aromatase inhibitor (AI) . dose it at 0.125 every other day . hard to dose that way ... better to get aromasin or arimidex . RUI the board sponsor has great products . just click the link at the top of the forum page , look for liqui-stane or liquidex - aromasin and arimidex . letro is too strong . they dont have hcg , that u will have to do some searching for .

u can legaly purchase the products from RUI . and yes if u only use clomid for pct then go 100/100/50/50 . or if u se nolva which is always a great additon in pct go 40/40/20/20/ and clomid 50/50/50/50/

you should change your pct of clomid to 100/100/50/50 , and yes haveing an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) are both illegal dont get caught

100mg every day for first 2 weeks then 50mg everyday for the remaining 2?

now it looks like uve done some research good job , looks good . however if u have access to an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) besides letro .. it would be better , letro is VERY strong . and if u are going to use it as your on cycle Aromatase inhibitor (AI) . dose it at 0.125 every other day . hard to dose that way ... better to get aromasin or arimidex . RUI the board sponsor has great products . just click the link at the top of the forum page , look for liqui-stane or liquidex - aromasin and arimidex . letro is too strong . they dont have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) , that u will have to do some searching for .

Thanks,

I did read that high dosages of letro could lead to low estrogen levels, achy joints, low energy etc. So i will do some reading on the ones you suggested above. I'll also look into the referral for AI's with RUI products. Much appreciated!

yes that means ... 100mg every day for first 2 weeks then 50mg everyday for the remaining 2. yeah look into aromasin or arimidex . those are the main 2 ai's used for test cycles . letro is a suicidal inhibitor blocking something like 95%+ of estrogen . not good .

After some reading last night i'm going to go with the Liquidex for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) instead of the Letro. Also I'm going to throw in some Nolva along with my Clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). The sticky suggest to take .5 -1ml each day of the Liquidex "Dosing of 0.5 mg to 1 mg a day should reduce serum estradiol about 50% in men,[5] which leads to helping prevent bloating and gyno which may be associated with the use of AAS. Active life is fairly short so daily to eod dosing is optimal." So that means i should take lets say about .75ml every day for the 12 week Test-E Cycle and during PCT?

Well I'm ALMOST g2g. I'd like to start my cycle next month I got my gear, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and 2 Serms for post cycle therapy (pct). The only thing holding me back is HCG. I'm having trouble getting some legit stuff since there's so much fake shit. I wouldn't want to start my cycle and watch my balls turn into peanuts. Can someone please help me out?

The on cycle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) might be best used at 250 the day before the next injection
Then blast the 500 a day before pct.
Never used letro so not familiar with doses

Well I'm ALMOST g2g. I'd like to start my cycle next month I got my gear, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and 2 Serms for post cycle therapy (pct). The only thing holding me back is HCG. I'm having trouble getting some legit stuff since there's so much fake shit. I wouldn't want to start my cycle and watch my balls turn into peanuts. Can someone please help me out?

hcg 500ui 2x a week to maintain the boys from beginning of cycle to the last week of pinning.

Back