Gauge to draw

Ifrit

Do to having difficulty drawing my first time with 25g I will be getting more pins. What size would you guys recommend for drawing EQ?

22 gauge, works best, not much pain, and easy to draw. Funnt though, my first shot was when i used a 25 gauge and it was tough to draw and push out, from then on it was 22 all the way!

bigjay00 said:
i use

18=out of amp

18 out of 2ml vial

20=10ml+vials

Ditto.........I've used an 18g before on a 10ml vial to draw and damn did it put the hurt on the rubber stopper!

I prefer 20 guage, it is big enough to draw with, and does not tear up the rubber stopper on top, and i feel like i am losing gear when i draw with an 18 guage, i guess more oil gets caught in the needle.

Champ

i use 22's work well. i used to use 18's but like another member said, starts to leave scars on the rubber seal.. so i went smaller.

You guys that use 22g, are you using that just to draw and then switching to a 23g or 25g to inject? Or do you just inject with the 22g?

Personally, I don't have any 18g needles to draw... I'm using 22g to draw and injecting with the same pin.

DTOX said:
You guys that use 22g, are you using that just to draw and then switching to a 23g or 25g to inject? Or do you just inject with the 22g?

Personally, I don't have any 18g needles to draw... I'm using 22g to draw and injecting with the same pin.

DTOX , I use either 18g or 20g to draw and then switch the needle to 25g to inject! Do not use the same needle to draw and inject bro., it gets dull when pushed through the rubber stopper.

DTOX said:

you can get them cheap at getpinz.com or gearboxinc.com

Getpinz rocks IMO. I use 25g to inject also, sometimes 23g but I am growing weary of them - EOD injections and such. I am fine with the 25s, IMO you should inject slowly anyway, especially if your going in volume.

I now use 20s. 18s are faster, but when you have 50 cc vials and drawing out 1 cc at a time, 18s tear up your stopper. Even with 20s you can get little pieces of rubber in your gear, but 20s are the best compromise IMO.

Back