gear back into Australia

jim212

Anyone bought a few tabs back in to Aust down the duds. Is there anyway they can detect this. I was thinking a couple of hundred dbol in plastic bag.

jim212 said:
Anyone bought a few tabs back in to Aust down the duds. Is there anyway they can detect this. I was thinking a couple of hundred dbol in plastic bag.

I hope they give you cable tv in your cell mate....

there is no fool proof way to smuggle anything into australia....we have one of the worlds toughest customs service........ever tried to get stuff through the mail?
it just doesnt happen anymore? is a few dbol tabs worth the risk? not really...
whilst it is true that the dogs wont smell the tabs....the customs agents have other means at there disposal to detect a person smuggling...i have from time to time heard of people getting through....but then its a bit hard to tell others of your failure when your locked up in jail....

you got a greater chance of sending through the mail then bringing them through yourself with our customs.

not worth the risk for a few hundred dbol's imo

seriously forget about mailing it.....all overseas mail goes through a pretty advanced xray machine in melbourne.....theres about a 99% chance itll be seized......since all mail from thailand,(most of asia) america ,south america, and most countries in europe.......gets scanned.....how do i know? buddy in customs and a few friends in the postal service have all told me its a no go.........as well as court transcripts of those who have tried and failed and ended up before a judge.....

Why risk it when there are a heap of reputable ug labs here now anyway ? The best thing the government ever did was crack down on black market vet gear, now you can buy practically anything, cheaper than it was before.

Jacky_Zebsten said:
jeez

wish i knew where the labs were

They don't advertise but they are there. Log on to anabolex in the aussie forum, you may find some clues there, keep looking and they will turn up.

Back