Gear on airplanes???

one vile is not worth risking it, but i think if yu put more in like your check in bag that goes in cargo your fine! But check with others

I took 6 bottles on a flight from Vegas to Fla and put it in my checked baggage. I was shitting my pants the entire time. I hid them in cargo shorts and socks and it was fine, but i will never do that again. I would definitely say no to the needles though. 1 bottle you should be able to get away with in a checked bag, put it somewhere good in case your bag is checked though. Especially with this news of another plot on airliners.

I did it once and luckily I didn't get caught. If you do put it in your checked baggage make sure you hide the vile and darts in some sort of clothing and also put a lock on your bags

Buy some tanning oil and rinse the bottle out then sterilize it with alcohol. Remove your gear from the bottle and but it in the tanning oil bottle. They want know a thing. Hell a big enough tanning oil bottle would probably hold about 300 cc's.

twoman2000 said:
one vile is not worth risking it, but i think if yu put more in like your check in bag that goes in cargo your fine! But check with others

I'm not sure about other airlines, but United will go through check baggage. They went through mine about 2 months ago on a trip to SD.

I have to believe that all bags get x-rayed now a days before they are put on a plane. Those syringes will stand out quite clearly on an X-ray.

Insulin and HGH are the only things I would risk taking on a plane. If it's HGH I would preload the syringes and tell them it's insulin if asked.

Fortunately I have one of those ice pack bags desinged to keep insulin and HGH cool while traveling.

Beefeater I feel you on that one man I once took back about 450cc's of gear in a tanning bottle and and an empty peroxide bottle. I never even got a second look..So long as the bottles are sterile and so long as its just for you its all good worked like a charm.........Although I am a bit more cautious than that now and probably would never do it again............

Bro, I was on my way to San Diego in May and brought all my gear. I had a shopping bag full of needles and syringes, probably about 50 or so, and about 8 vials of different stuff. They did send it through an X-ray machine and I all of a sudden got the worst stomach ache! They pulled it off the belt and sent it on its way to the plane. I honestly can say that I will never do it again though. So on the way back, I Next Day Aired that shit back home. I wouldn't risk it again. Not worth it.

put your viles in a condom and swallow (string attached though) and your in! jk wouldn't risk it if your going through larger ports, if you want a few ideas to transport these without getting caught PM me

They check everything bro, a girl I knew went overseas and they even checked the tubes of tampax tampons in her bag. Tell me that isn't extreme. They are hardcore on that crap.

i look at beefeater's reply, thats what i would recomend, done it and it works..... if you are not wanting to go through the trouble and if the viles are for you, just remove the metalpiece and carry it on you. how many viles are you trans.? i got another idea for few viles.

Guys with the new security restrictions every checked bag gets xrayed and 80% get searched. I would just say screw it if its a multiuse vial unless you take the metal part off of it. Then just stick it in your pocket and take it on board. As for the needles I would just check them and then if they question you then its not like you had anything illegal in the bag except for needles.

If I were goig to take a trip while on a gear cycle, I would just priority mail it to myself, C/O the hotel I was staying at, making sure I sent it out so it arrived about a day before I did.

beefeater said:
Buy some tanning oil and rinse the bottle out then sterilize it with alcohol. Remove your gear from the bottle and but it in the tanning oil bottle. They want know a thing. Hell a big enough tanning oil bottle would probably hold about 300 cc's.

not worth the risk of getting an abcess due to the bottle not being well sterilized, especially if you havent done it before. either overnight the shit to yourself or transfer the gear to a bottle of injectable b12 or some other vitamin.

Last edited:
what if you have a prescription for your gear? i should be able to pack the darts and gear in the approiate containers and have no problems, right???

stick the vial in the tip of a shoe and put socks in the shoe. The inspectors don't have time to go through everything. They quickly flip through the bag and send it on.

Back