GENESIS (help me make some clearness)

ColdShot

Hope I got the right thread...apoligize in advance if I messed up!

I recently bought a bottle of Methandienone (Dbol) from GENESIS (if you want i can disclose the supplier...if it's allowed on the forum off course....haven't checked yet...if someone wants private mess, very welcome so we may exchange reviews about that and other suppliers)

Stuff arrived and looked good on the first hand...did some research:
I noticed many different sites for GENESIS:

now I noticed there are two different bottles for orals:
one with WHITE CAP (pic1)
one with BLACK CAP (pic2)

mine has a BLACK CAP (pic2), and pills are round-shaped and white colour...just like the ones on

Are they Legit?!...Any short or in-depth info about genesis is very very welcomed...
I was advised to stick to GENESIS at my gym as high quality products...but off course i want to get the real stuff....and mostly don't want to find that out in the middle of the cycle something wasn't working right!
thanks to you all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
mybad!...sorry about picture2....it says Mesviron on the cover...cause it's actually Mesviron!

anyway Methandienone looks exactly the same...same bottle with a black cap, just different name...
and pills are round-white.

repost picture.

does make any sense to you? do they actually make sound products?...or is it just a scam site in support to crap-sellers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope I got the right thread...apoligize in advance if I messed up!

I recently bought a bottle of Methandienone (Dbol) from GENESIS (if you want i can disclose the supplier...if it's allowed on the forum off course....haven't checked yet...if someone wants private mess, very welcome so we may exchange reviews about that and other suppliers)

Stuff arrived and looked good on the first hand...did some research:
I noticed many different sites for GENESIS:

now I noticed there are two different bottles for orals:
one with WHITE CAP (pic1)
one with BLACK CAP (pic2)

mine has a BLACK CAP (pic2), and pills are round-shaped and white colour...just like the ones on

Are they Legit?!...Any short or in-depth info about genesis is very very welcomed...
I was advised to stick to GENESIS at my gym as high quality products...but off course i want to get the real stuff....and mostly don't want to find that out in the middle of the cycle something wasn't working right!
thanks to you all!!

These stuff look real but Genesis has been terminated so the guy changed his name to Unigen then Alphapharma but now the Thai Police is looking for him, this guy had spread rumors about all the others companies in Thailand for his own good but I guess being a rat doesn't pay! I use Maxpro now and Thaigeer before they were caught.

Choose Genesis with Black cap - its better.
There are "two" Genesis on the market.
Choose the black cap and you wont miss.

Back