Geneza Oral Tren, is it for real!?!

flex90

Get Jacked!
guys, ive never heard of tren being in oral form. Is this compound real... and has any1 tried it... is it as good as real tren?

Manufacturer: Geneza Pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical name: Methyltrienolone
Pack: 100 tabs (250mcg/tab)

btw, im not even considering purchasing it, bu i just wanted your opinion on whetehr or not this shit is for real lol?

Idk i was always told that humans cant process the pill form of tren...thats how they shoot it into the cow though, in pill form

i bought some of this shit beacuse its so cheap if its gp it is real but its sum harshhhhhhh shit ive had it for about two months but scared to try it

On it now, 500mcg ed still in the first week. Shit is the truth. Sure it can be a little harsh but it is way over hyped. Going to bump it up to 750mcg in a few days.

haha im tryin to talk myself into it right now what kinda sides have you been gettin
watch out for the crazy strength gains my buddy got hurt from getting strong to fast on the shit believe it or not

Im just running a bit warmer, some night sweats thats about it nothing to make me not want to run it. Give it a try bro, just start at 250mcg a day and see how you feel then bump it up accordingly.

yeah i think im gonna give it a go i have so much gear on hand right now its hard to decide what to take. Are you runin it by itself

no running it with prop, mast, clen, t3, and tren e.... takin the oral tren before the other tren kicks in..

Back