Genheal - Anavar - Winstrol cycle. Give your opinion..

rafking

Hey guys

I am starting a Genheal cycle. Got 50 vials of 10iu's so this should give me 8 months on a 2iu dose.
Gonna have 2 periods (1st-2nd month and 5th-6th month) of 7 weeks on 20mg/day Anavar and 20mg/day Winstrol. And than always 2 months off, so just the hgh.
Maybe get some natural testosterone enhancers for these "off" periods.

Don't want to grow to big.. :)
Just need to get in shape.

I'm 39 years of age, 154 lbs (72kg) and 5 feet 4 inches (176cm)

Got three questions.
*Will a dose of 2iu/day be sufficient?
*Is it a good idea to stay of hgh in the weekends?
*Should I do two weeks of 20mg/day nolvadex after every Anavar-Winstrol cycle?

what type of genheal hgh is it? i got that hgh a week r two ago and have been taking 5iu's a day, havent felt a thing not even that reputed sense of well being. i may bump it to 10 IU's to see if theres anything noticable but i dont expect any to be honest. from all that i have checked so far i think that the genheal stuff is fake and not worth its weight in crap. the real genheal stuff is mafe by unilabs and they are in no way affiliated with the genheal website. if u look at both the packaging is a little different. im told that this site is again fake and was set up to peddle this brand of fake HGH.

if anyone has any diff info then please post because i dont want to give the OP incorrect info but from all the searches ive done i have yet to get a positive feedback on genheal hgh.

so youre going to run var and winny without test??? bad idea..

how about your diet?? how is your diet going to look?? all the compounds in the world mean nothing without proper nutrition

rafking said:
Don't want to grow to big.. :)
Just need to get in shape.
1. AAS doesn't just make you sprout 20lbs of muscle over night and provide you with a shiny new six pack.
2. Congratulations on chemically castrating yourself. Men need TESTOSTERONE to function, something you're sorely lacking right now.

Please read the link below so you gain a better understanding of how this works, and so you can fix the glaring mistakes you're making right now.

If you have any questions after reading the FAQ, please feel free to post them.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

My .02c :)

what type of genheal hgh is it? i got that hgh a week r two ago and have been taking 5iu's a day, havent felt a thing not even that reputed sense of well being. i may bump it to 10 IU's to see if theres anything noticable but i dont expect any to be honest. from all that i have checked so far i think that the genheal stuff is fake and not worth its weight in crap. the real genheal stuff is mafe by unilabs and they are in no way affiliated with the genheal website. if u look at both the packaging is a little different. im told that this site is again fake and was set up to peddle this brand of fake HGH.

if anyone has any diff info then please post because i dont want to give the OP incorrect info but from all the searches ive done i have yet to get a positive feedback on genheal hgh.

It's the real thing. Friend of mine is 3 months on it and all the symptoms are right..
And he is on 4ui's since the 5th week.. Feels great he sais.. Sleeping, soft skin, temperature all seems to point this is the real thing..
Little box they come in should be all yellow.. I mean mine is..

1. AAS doesn't just make you sprout 20lbs of muscle over night and provide you with a shiny new six pack.
2. Congratulations on chemically castrating yourself. Men need TESTOSTERONE to function, something you're sorely lacking right now.

Please read the link below so you gain a better understanding of how this works, and so you can fix the glaring mistakes you're making right now.

If you have any questions after reading the FAQ, please feel free to post them.

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

My .02c :)

Ok that was intersting, thanks!

I have decided to go for the Winnie fluids.. Any advice what test to get?
I am not going over 4ui's hgh and around 20mg/day win and an..
So can I do 50mg winnie every 2 days? (since they come in 50mg)

And maybe some tips on how to plan the cycles over my 8 month on hgh?
My diet is quite healthy, and supplements are from Etixx so decent stuff..

so youre going to run var and winny without test??? bad idea..

how about your diet?? how is your diet going to look?? all the compounds in the world mean nothing without proper nutrition

My diet is quite healthy, lot's of veggies, chicken, pasta,.. And lot's of it!
No bread, potatoes, meat,.. at the moment as I am trying get to 10% fat.
And supplements are from Etixx so decent stuff..

Can you give me some tips on what test to get?
And how to plan the cycles over my 8 month on hgh?
I am not going over 4ui's hgh and around 20mg/day win and an..
So can I do 50mg winnie every 2 days? (since they come in 50mg)

Back