GENOTROPIN HGH Back in Stock! GREAT FOR FAT LOSS! GREAT FOR TRT!

GOTGrowth

Genotropin HGH Pharmacy Grade 36iu kits are back in stock. This is PHARMACY GRADE HGH. Pfizer. It doesn't get any better!.

1-2 iu's a day is what TRT, to the normal bodybuilder use and are reporting fat loss, a change in skin apperance, and some nice muscle tone. If you want quality HGH this is the HGH to get. Our reputation puts trust in your hands with a quality 100% Pharmacy made product, assuring you that this is AUTHENTIC GENOTROPIN HGH.

PFIZER Genotropin Human Growth Hormone 36iu Cartridges

Have you used these or any other HGH? These blow generics out by far. Its like a whole new form of HGH.

Im using seros now unfortunately im down to my last month i cant afford to keep going well i can but my newborn is more important. Seros and im sure genos make generics look like deer antler hgh lol im very impressed with pharm grade hgh its worth the money if you have it

Im using seros now unfortunately im down to my last month i cant afford to keep going well i can but my newborn is more important. Seros and im sure genos make generics look like deer antler hgh lol im very impressed with pharm grade hgh its worth the money if you have it

We carry Blue Top generics which are testing on blood serums at about 17-25. That gets the job done good enough for generics. Its HGH, and proves itself. Definitely worth picking up if you need HGH. They do the job but they don't come close to Pharmacy grade. I've used both and would still use the generic Blue tops but prefer the Genotropin.

I dont touch generics you probably missed many posts ive made i dont like them ive used them alot in the past and they tested 36.2 id rather blast tren all day than to use generics. Pharm grade hgh is amazing even at low dose for overall feeling and fat loss, trensomnia becomes a thing of the past. I injected 18iu one night just to see how id feel and woke up looking large and shoulders were striated, it only lasted a day but it shows how powerful the hormone is.

I did run genos for a short while..... One thing I cant get out of my mind is the smell! There is a medicine/hospital smell when you use the water it comes with to mix it.

I wish I had the cash to run a good cycle of this stuff. One day I will pick the correct numbers and win the PowerBall! When I do, everyone gets a 36IU on me. :)

WIth Genotropin being about 3x as strong as generics they aren't that much more expensive. 1 kit could last you a month

I dont touch generics you probably missed many posts ive made i dont like them ive used them alot in the past and they tested 36.2 id rather blast tren all day than to use generics. Pharm grade hgh is amazing even at low dose for overall feeling and fat loss, trensomnia becomes a thing of the past. I injected 18iu one night just to see how id feel and woke up looking large and shoulders were striated, it only lasted a day but it shows how powerful the hormone is.

What if you made an 18iu injection an everyday thing, would you be turning into the next Mr.Olympia? :D

I've seen impressive blood work on PSL blue tops, but have yet to see any on the Genos. Curious to see the difference in GH serum.

I've had a few request to post up BW for these. I'll get it done and posted here as soon as they show up. This is my first go-round with GH so I probably won't be able to add much of value other than the numbers.

Ill split the cost with you and take pics, pics of me, the different girls, there asses, my balls, what ever this forum could use.. Ive been divorced for 3 years and have a great logging of my log...
Let me know, would be happy to be the subject... Do you need some proof of performance to show i am best candidate for a subject... Trust me.. PM me and I will send . wait actually i cant. I will send to a moderator and they can vouch for the validity of my face in tits.... this could be good

Last edited:
Back