getting a source!

bronco944 said:
haha, the guy with 9 posts has been around much longer than you have. and me for that matter. post count dont mean shit, its your rep. ask teh mods about sbc, youll be pleseantly surprised

exactly!!!

hahaha, post count doest mean shit, so what I got under a 100 posts here, on another board i got 5k, lol plus most "guys" dont need to post alot and raw attention to themselves, they just pop in ccasioanlly to offer info, ......aftere being around so long its easy to pick out the sources and pick out the newbies

bronco944 said:
haha, the guy with 9 posts has been around much longer than you have. and me for that matter. post count dont mean shit, its your rep. ask teh mods about sbc, youll be pleseantly surprised

Couldnt agree more....

If you don't recognize the name 'newsbc', then you haven't been around very long or you're blind. That was quite possibly the most ignorant statement I've ever heard from anyone regarding the man having only 9 posts. UNBELIEVABLE!

Come on guys, so he doesn't know who he is, but he was right to raise an eyebrow IMO wrong or not.

man dont take risks with shit like that...if you want to juice NOW, and dont want to wait your turn for a source, play home chemist. its real fucking easy

i wouldnt fuck with them, i used to live with a guy who played baseball at the same college that i play football for,
he has used them as a source three times, always got his shit clean, but he hasnt gained a fukin ounce nor is he pushin any more weight, i think they are givin him fukin bottles of crisco or some shit, it s a huge scam, nothins that easy

It's a good site!!! I found an awesome supplier. Also, they have tons of useful info. I just got the one month subscription and printed every damn page on their web site.

bronco944 said:

Right on bro!

what about meso sources? i dont hear of them being busted because it is an open source posting forum. how do guys who use WU to collect funds get busted anyway? Do the cops who pretend to buy gear just notify western union that someone will pick up X amount of money using whatever name, and when that person comes they call the cops or something? Say your source is in a large city, im sure there are tons of WU agents, i dont see how they can have cops at every single agent waiting to see if so and so comes to pick up money, they would atleast have to call them or something, right?

Everyone that is knocking these guys have not used them while everyone who has is saying good things about them. Like I said before I have used 2 sources from the list with good results.

Back