Getting back into it!

Gredavcox

What's up everybody. It has been about 5-6 years since I have posted over here, but I wanted to come to the best place with the best advice.

When I stopped using gear back then I was around 210 lbs. I have since dropped to 180. Im looking to put on some lean mass first without the use of gear, and then once I get alittle bigger, to jump back in to get some better gains. (The Loss is due to having 2 kids and working 12-14 hours a day). But now that the kids are more independent, I have some time to work out again.

My Question for you guys is this: What are some of the best supplements to put on some lean muscle but avoid alot of the fat (IE Muscle Milk)?

I do Protein within 30 mins of every workout. And I also already do a multivitamin every day.

Are there any Supps that you take that most people wouldnt know or think about (IE Fish oil) Not that its really a supp but a contributor.

I do Protein within 30 mins of every workout. And I also already do a multivitamin every day.

Are there any Supps that you take that most people wouldnt know or think about (IE Fish oil) Not that its really a supp but a contributor.

fish oil is good stuff for health but probablly not gonna assist you in your muscular goals.

i use a opti zinc product and i reccomend that to any male around 40 or older.i also use a multi from twinlab , fish oil , niacin and in the summer potassium.

Thanks Bro. Also, (this whole business has changed since the last time I was doing it) but is it true that their are good "organ" blockers out there? Or is this just a scam?

Also, I have since lost contact with my guy. Im not asking you to provide one, but are these over seas websites legit? These are the only things I can find to give me the things I need? And dont feel like you need to answer this part, and I know asking for any info concerning this is a no-no. But Im almost desperate. hah

Thanks Bro. Also, (this whole business has changed since the last time I was doing it) but is it true that their are good "organ" blockers out there? Or is this just a scam?

Also, I have since lost contact with my guy. Im not asking you to provide one, but are these over seas websites legit? These are the only things I can find to give me the things I need? And dont feel like you need to answer this part, and I know asking for any info concerning this is a no-no. But Im almost desperate. hah

not sure what you mean by a organ blocker ?

no openly asking for a source but the good news is that its not going to be hard to see a source around here if you just pay attention.

there are legit websites and there are scammers bro .

Thanks for the info.

Concerning the organ blocker. I saw a supp/product that claims it stops most of the effects that gear has on your liver, kidneys etc etc. I highly doubt it, but if it works to some degree, Im down!

Thanks for the info.

Concerning the organ blocker. I saw a supp/product that claims it stops most of the effects that gear has on your liver, kidneys etc etc. I highly doubt it, but if it works to some degree, Im down!

injectable steroids at moderate doses will have little to no negative effects on a healthy individual .

orals / 17a steroids have some negative impact on liver values but moderate doses for 6 weeks or so shouldnt cause LONG TERM problems.

Thanks for the info. Ill give it a few more weeks of research and then Ill get back into it. Whats your advice (while I have you here) on a "getting back into it" Cycle? I want to run something that will give me moderate gains.

I am pretty lean right now as it is. I want to gain a few lbs before I start, but so I can start preparing for it.

Im 6'1, 180lbs right now, and love long walks on the beach!

not sure what long walks on the beach have to do with anything lol.

test eth or cyp at 400-600 mg a week for 10-12 weeks . start pct 2 weeks after last injection and run 50 mg of clomid fo 3-4 weeks.

Sweet. Thanks! And I was just jokin around. Anytime someone says their stats, I think of those dating websites...

I think the liver protection you're talking about is something like Liv52. Never used it myself but I've heard alot of ppl recommend it around here.

Back