getting help with first injection?

Is it necesary to get one of those biohazard containers for the used needles? There's nobody else here what if I put it in a zip lock baggie and put in the trash can? Are those containers for safety issues so nobody else gets hit with it or can some kind of airborne virus appear or something crazy?

Milk Jug, Duct Tape.

Wash out milk jug, fill with pins, duct tape lid on, duct tape entire jug, take to needle disposal place.

Milk Jug, Duct Tape.

Wash out milk jug, fill with pins, duct tape lid on, duct tape entire jug, take to needle disposal place.

where do I find needle disposal places? just google that exact term and it will find places near me? or i mean is there a specific place to go or just like any medical clinic or hospital?

where do I find needle disposal places? just google that exact term and it will find places near me? or i mean is there a specific place to go or just like any medical clinic or hospital?

I think most hospitals, but you could try giving them a call. Some pharmacies perhaps?

sorry one more thing, how often do you dispose of the jug with used needles, once a month or so? i doubt you would wait until it got full that would be too many wouldn't it?

I use a bleach or protein container. When it's full duct tape the top on and throw it in the regular trash. Those were the instructions on the city web page when I did a google search.

So when is your first pin?

I use a bleach or protein container. When it's full duct tape the top on and throw it in the regular trash. Those were the instructions on the city web page when I did a google search.

So when is your first pin?

Thanks for the tips. I just checked our city page and it says the same thing,

"Examples of Acceptable Items that MUST be placed inside the Bag

Sharps; Including
needles and lancets
placed into a sealed
rigid plastic container"

Well, I've done my blood work and physical just waiting for the consultation with Chip's doctors to get started on the protocol. I was sick last week so we weren't able to connect, hoping they will get in touch with me this week.

Last edited:
injection

i inject in my penis..,first get your buddy to get your dick hard, then see where the veins are, and use a 2 in needle 22 gauge and just close your eyes and stick that mother fucker in:chainsaw:

I'm glad someone brought up the subject of needle (aka "sharps") disposal. Please use some type of rigid container for your used needles, then look up how you should dispose of them. It varies from place to place.

If you just throw them in the trash, say in a plastic bag, a solid waste employee could get stuck with the needle, and not knowing where it came from will cause all kinds of problems, tests, and worries for the employee and their family. It's definitely not something they should have to deal with for a job that doesn't pay that well.

My doctor didn't tell me a thing about it when I first went on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (luckily I knew) and apparently a lot of doctors don't inform their patients either.

<stepping off my soapbox now>

Agreed!

My dad is type 2 diabetic and that man tosses his pins just anywhere. That stubborn old ass won't listen to me or his lady for shit. I know where I get my hardheaded nature from.

Seriously fellas, we are grown men here. Check with your state to see what the laws are on sharps disposal. Use an appropriate container. No one wants to get stuck with a "dirty" needle, ourselves included.

My state does not require shaprs disposal and there are not places to drop. Personally I think this is stupid but thats my state for ya. I use an empty bleach bottle, duct taped and clearly marked "SHARPS" all over the MF'er. One bleach bottle lasted me six months.

Username: keep asking questions we are all here to help & learn. If you need a video I could make you one and email it to you or search google. Lots of good stuff there.

If this offer still stands I'd like to go ahead and ask if you could do the video. To be honest, I was still looking for somebody but, this thread has got me kind of hyped and would be a good case study or whatever for the next person for their first injection and after everybody has spent their time and energy posting all this good info and answering my questions, I should really do it myself and update this thread once it's done to let everybody know how it went.

Or I can search Google if you changed your mind or don't have time etc. I saw some on youtube I think but, haven't really checked recently. Maybe you can point me to some good links with videos?

I was able to speak with Chip's team yesterday so I should be getting everything in the mail mid next week like Tues or Wed. I'll probably spend a day going through all the material and my notes and do it the day after so I'm hoping by next Thursday.

I saw some youtube videos and is it just me or how come it looks like some people pinning in their glutes the needle is coming it an angle? or kind of going into the side of their glute instead of the full back part? i thought it was supposed to go in straight so it makes a 90 degree angle?

see like this video - http://youtu.be/VNHjScoLOdI

Last edited:
As long as it's in the muscle it's not that big of a deal. It doesn't have to be exact. That being said, for me if I'm using Prop I need to be sure I'm injecting deep into the muscle. If I don't I get a bump. With Cyp I can be a lot less precise.

ok, and i understand you're supposed to do the outer top area if you were to split the cheek into 4 but, just wondering if you come in at an angle from the side is it less likely you would hit your sciatic nerve? like i said i understand if you do the right outer top area then this is outside of the nerve area but, was just wondering if that was a concern for a first-timer could that be safer (at angle or to the side) or same thing?

also i know i've been asking a lot of maybe even silly questions but, i still haven't received my stuff yet so while i'm waiting i figure i might as well ask these things or else if it had arrived i would have already just done it

As long as it's in the muscle it's not that big of a deal. It doesn't have to be exact. That being said, for me if I'm using Prop I need to be sure I'm injecting deep into the muscle. If I don't I get a bump. With Cyp I can be a lot less precise.

I try to go straight in from behind in the upper outside quadrant. It depends on your flexibility. You'll learn a lot is trial and error just like your HRT protocol will be.. I've never hit a nerve in my glut but I guess it could happen. That's why you don't just jam it all the way in. I start with a quick poke just enough to break through the skin then slow and steady until the needle is almost all the way in. Inject slow and steady and you're GTG

Not the best video, you do the best you can to get it in straight. It's not always perfect.
And your not going to hit you sciatic nerve with a 1-1/2pin if your in the right section of your ass regardless of the angle.

Back