Getting it right with SarmsSearch and 3J

Yjyankee

What's up Ology peeps! As some of you already know, I've started an 8 week carb cycle program under the tutelage of 3J. Well, I'm going into week 4, and have leaned out far greater than I ever expected!!! I'm turning 44 next month, and for the 1st time in a long time, I'm actually confident that I'll be seeing definite visible abs in 2016!! I mean, a dad of 2 kids with abs?? Unheard of!! Lol.

Well, I think it's time to take this to the next level! I've gotten 3J's blessing, and I'll be incorporating the ever potent sarm, S-4 from SarmsSearch.com!!! I can't wait to get that started!! (next few days).

I ran S-4 about 2 years ago and had incredible results! Leaning, and mass building at the same time!!

With the knowledge that I've already gained from 3j, I'm hella stoked to see where these next 4 weeks go!

Talk about starting my 2016 off right!!!

I'll get a current pic up in the next day or so, and try to provide updates a few times a week.

Thanks to all that follow!

Last edited by a moderator:
3J will have you shredded brother! That is for sure, just follow it to the T.

I'm doing S4 for SarmsSearch as well, glad to hear you've had positive results with the compound in the past. With what you said about it, I think it's really going to compliment the results I'll get from Tren/Var :)

Will be watching!

Bottle came in yesterday!!!

Took 1st dose this morning & got a great arm workout in. Obviously, nothing to report on just yet, but I know it's coming!! Lol, just the flavor of it this morning brought back so many memories! Haha!!

Tomorrow and Sunday are my off days, so I probably won't be back w/ any updates until Monday. By then, my body will be full of S-4 and ready to destroy pecs!!! :chainsaw:

Well, no updates yet.. Freaking got sick over the weekend while working.. Took my doses as normal though. No vision sides to speak of yet.

Been taking it very easy today on my first day off from work. Not sure if I'll go into the gym tomorrow yet. I need to get back to 100%! This sick stuff is for the birds!

How do you like working with 3J.

Best decision I ever made!!! I hate him with my every fiber, but that's just because of the discipline I have. Lol. I committed myself to his plan and I'm sticking to it. I no longer get to drink all those tasty beers and pizzas.. Lol. I'm now eating right and lifting completely different than what I was used to. BUT - I'll be 44 next month and in the best shape of my life!!! All thanks to 3J!!

Reactions: 3J
Oh, by the way, no updates yet. Hoping to get back in the gym tomorrow morning.. This late in the week though, just wondering if I should just try & start back up on Monday.

i think its been rough on everyone... i trained twice last week and haven't touched the gym this week.. its sorta depressing lol

Yes, very depressing. The wife says I'm turning into a dick. On top of that, the kids are home for Christmas break this week and it's been raining every day. Yes, cabin fever is real. Lol

Yes, very depressing. The wife says I'm turning into a dick. On top of that, the kids are home for Christmas break this week and it's been raining every day. Yes, cabin fever is real. Lol

Yeah, I'm itching after this long lay off of training myself.. it's rained every fucking day enough to be 42" if it was snow.. crazy. Makes me tired as hell.

0 days of training in 6 mos.. though.. I'm ready to get the animal out of me. Bottles up too long now.

We can kill it together come the New Year!

Yeah, I'm itching after this long lay off of training myself.. it's rained every fucking day enough to be 42" if it was snow.. crazy. Makes me tired as hell.

0 days of training in 6 mos.. though.. I'm ready to get the animal out of me. Bottles up too long now.

We can kill it together come the New Year!

I am glad it is NOT snow - we would have around 4 feet of it as well had it been cold enough. NO THANKS!

Happy New Year everyone!

Well, I decided rather than go back to the gym at less than 100%, to wait till this Monday & get back into it. My diet has changed a little this week - basically not eating as much, but the same foods. I'm down to 184, but I think the S-4 is helping my body maintain a solid look, instead of just going flat..

Can't wait till Monday morning!

i think its been rough on everyone... i trained twice last week and haven't touched the gym this week.. its sorta depressing lol

I am glad you posted this - it makes me feel less terrible about my poor gym attendance. :)

I've learned not to get depressed if I miss a few days here and there. I miss out on so much life obsessing over every workout. Don't get me wrong, I still make it a top priority and RARELY miss a day, but during the holidays I was glad to kick back and have a few cold ones with friends and family and enjoy some good food. You gotta live!

With the s4 you'll be able to get back to it no problem. That stuff gives a boost like no other.

I think I'll call today day 2.. Not being able to workout last week kinda messed up the beginning of my log, but I'm back now and that's all in the rear view mirror.

I'm getting back into the swing of things with workouts yesterday and this morning, both at 4am. With my work schedule, I wasn't waking up @ 3am all week. Yesterday and this morning sucked. But, I got up & took a preworkout and w/in about 30 minutes, I was ready to roll.

I'm still dosing half upon waking, and the other half around 12 hours later.

Yesterdays chest workout and this mornings back workouts were kind of laughable.. I lost a lot of strength!! I'm confident in the diet and addition of S-4 that I'll be back pretty quick.

I can say that my vascularity is very impressive right now! Despite not working out last week and not eating as much clean food as I should have, I still look just as lean. After a full week of weights and the right diet, I should be filling back out nicely.

The vision sides are starting to present themselves. Now that we have sunny skies, I'm noticing the light adjustment going outside and then back inside. No big deal. I just put my sunglasses on before walking outside, and don't take them off till I'm inside & the door behind me is closed.

Oh yeah, baby!! Getting back into the swing of things!!! Thursday = LEG DAY!!

Trying not to do too much my 1st week back after being sick, I found it hard not to push myself this morning.. May have just been my wanting to show off in front of my wife! Lol. She's finally decided to follow my lead and hit the weights w/ me. It slows my pace down a little bit, but it's for the greater good - her ass!! Lol!!! Ha, I mean that in the nicest possible way. She's a great woman that put's up w/ a lot of my bs..

Anyway, enough about that. The workout this morning was a great pace and high volume! Rather than my normal reverse pyramid routine, I decided to keep the weight a little lighter today and increase the reps. (also helps my weak lower back). I walked/staggered out of the gym this morning with an incredible pump!! Here's a couple pics from after the workout. I've lost some size, but the definition is getting better every day! I think I'm even seeing some vascularity in them quads too!!

Screenshot_2016-01-07-10-55-04_zpsrzmgleft.png

Screenshot_2016-01-07-10-55-11_zpsfszwnypc.png

Back