getting married in 5 weeks

guard189

im getting married in about 5 weeks, and i got about 5 weeks of deca and sust left, im able to get a little excercise right now, my schedule is pretty busy, will it be worth it for me to use the last 5 weeks i got or would it just be a waste?? im about 6'1" 249lbs right now.

I'm confused !!!!

Are you on a cycle right now and asking if you should continue it for another 5 weeks......OR......are you asking if you should start a 5 week long cycle ?????

im asking if i should start a five week cycle....i havent been on a cycle in about a year and a half, im getting married in 5 weeks and im trying to get in a little better shape, but all i got left is about 5cc of sust and 5cc of deca. so i was figuring about 1cc a week till the big day.

guard189 said:
im asking if i should start a five week cycle....i havent been on a cycle in about a year and a half, im getting married in 5 weeks and im trying to get in a little better shape, but all i got left is about 5cc of sust and 5cc of deca. so i was figuring about 1cc a week till the big day.

NO....definitely do NOT start this. They are both long esters, and only 5 weeks will do not much more than shut you down,

so i shouldent bother with either of these?? i dont ever remember having real bad side effects (honeymoon in mind)

shut down!!

Bro... both these compounds need a minimum of 8 weeks to even start to work efficiently, and the deca will make your dick a floppy piece of worthless doodoo on that wonderful honeymoon...dont do it...decadick!!!

guard: should I do this
scnto: no you should not
someone else: no you shouldnt.
guard: so your saying I shouldn't?
scnto: no, you shouldn't
someone else: no you shouldn't, penis won't work.
guard: okay that's what I was looking for.
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

sirxxlew, maybe it was just a misunderstanding....so before you insult someone, take all things into consideration, im sure my intelligence level would give yours a run for its money!!!!!!!!

Back