Getting ready for my first cycle

Littleskinnyman

Hey whats up guys getting ready to start my first cycle. And would like some good help.
I weigh 175 height 6.1
Just started back working out. never really stuck with the gym but im going to hang in there this time so for my first cycle i have
Test P and Deca
what would you guys recommend for my dosage. Also what else would i need to get like i said im new as new to the juice looking for all the help i can get .Thanks in advance

Welcome to ology,

Referring to AAS as juice...ur..35-45 ish ? At 6 ft 1 in at 175 pds your 2 inches taller and 37 pound s lighter than me and I m not big but that s unimportant.

Age is as we need to know that, ur training habit s (body building, power lifting or physique fag like me ), EATING habit s, resting periods all integral to knowing what u need and how much and when with food being
Number 1

Training -2
Resting-3

Juice if you got it 4 th but responsible doses and potential side effect drug s on hand and pct plan s and then of course HCG being optional but recommended.

See, it ain t rocket science but it ain t 2 jab s a week and boom - BIG.

Stick with it and us.

Your first cycle should always be test only to determine which compound has which effect on you. For instance, if you get sides, how will you know it is test or deca? For a first cycle, those receptors react very well to test only.

I've had many experiences and one I won't touch again is deca. Took me forever to rebound and deca dick is for real....at least for me. Not worth it.

Back