Getting ready for my first HB

Let me know how it ends up pinning bro. My shit hurt like a bitch for a couple days with .45 . I used dtones recipes for test e deca and test suspension. Suspension came out perfect but the deca/test really killed me until i used a .2 micron and that made all the difference man trust me. I have a thread on it and pics

Yea I'll probably re-filter it with a .2 later There's a tiny chunk of rubber floating in it from the stopper so I'm gonna be re-filtering before I pin anyways.

Do you know why it hurt more when filtered through the .45?

Let me know how it ends up pinning bro. My shit hurt like a bitch for a couple days with .45 . I used dtones recipes for test e deca and test suspension. Suspension came out perfect but the deca/test really killed me until i used a .2 micron and that made all the difference man trust me. I have a thread on it and pics

I`d really like to read your thread bro and see the pics, since I`m thinking of making Test E and some guidence would have been nice.
I where thinking of buying the 45 but after reading your post I`ll go for the 2 micron, thansd for the info.

Do you think baking would kill anything the .45 let through that a .2 wouldn't? I'm just paranoid about not having the "right" filter.

Also I made a slight mistake. I forgot to set aside 2ml to clear the filter. Should I just go ahead and run another 2ml and just have a bit lower of a concentration

Don't compromise on your sterile technique. You'll see post on the internet amounting to "You're going to be filtering in the end anyway". Heating, Ultrasonic Cleaning, Autoclaving, Sterile Pipetting..... These are all part of process with the overall goal of maximum sterility for products intended for Intra-Muscular Injection in Humans.

A common mistake I see in forums, are people washing their glassware or vials with tap-water. This will void the .2 micron filter you use. You're going to end up with an abundance of particles above 2 microns. The reality is that even distilled water won't meet the specs required by the pharmacy industry. Stay clean :)

Back