Gettting a girl pregnant on juice

Matt0071

well if u think u cant get a girl pregnant on juice u are totally wrong!
as i found out a couple days ago getting off work
she handed me the test strip that said positive, so i furthered it just to make sure and bought and few more and low and beyhold all 5 of them were with positive results
I am the happiest guy in the world right now cause i didnt think i would ever have any as i am now 32 years of age, but it happened and very happy
But the moral of the story is, if u think u cant get a girl pregnant on juice, think again it does happen
Maybe cause we are having sex 2 times a day while i am on juice and only takes 1 good swimmer to make it happen :)

Last edited:
You can't get girl pregnant dude. The baby is mine.

Jk, congrats man

Good question, after all 15% of children born have different biological fathers than thought to be the real father.

Although congrats if the baby really is yours.

Thanks for all the congrats, i def am one happy guy thats forsure, she got the blood results back yesterday and she is 7 weeks in, so today getting an ultra sound done, thanks again :)

That's awesome brother ! I'm 31 and I'm looking to have a kid within the next few years so its good to know a few cycles here and there won't hurt anything .......... Congrats !!!

Congrats man. I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with HCG and I'm trying to get my wife pregnant. I hope it happens.

Congrats man. I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with HCG and I'm trying to get my wife pregnant. I hope it happens.

Best of luck, it happened with me on a heavy heavy androgen cycle, Now my son is 8 months old. So keep trying.

Matt - congrats and good luck

I have been wondering something lately, are there any health concerns for the baby if youre on a cycle ??

Back